Blackb1rd

Alpha admission wave starts!

131 posts in this topic

Yes! I get a chance to play with this good game! :-)

I bought this game 1 year ago. Can I play the Alpha?

20 minutes ago, Cefalo said:

I bought this game 1 year ago. Can I play the Alpha?

Bought it around year ago too, got Alpha invite today.

Hello All,

Got the Invite to Try Alpha.

Having issues DL the game, seems to stop a few times during the DL, but if i restart it it seems to go ok. Could be the rest DL as well.

Looking forward to it and compare to PUB (PlayerUnknown Battlegroiunds) which i've been playing tonnes of. I know there 2 different games, but have been following Tarkov since Day 1 and look forward to some Game Play.

Don't be Shy in saying hello in game, Im really not that good.

Ok...So I've gotten the game...and I'm just super disappointed by how it feels like a Battle Royale, just with perma loss of equipment...like it just didn't feel good at all.  Why bother choosing a factionif EVERYONE is bear and EVERYONE shoots each other?  Will there be incentives to group up randomly in the future?  At the moment I dont even want to get back into the game.

4 hours ago, Enchalada said:

So maybe a year would also be helpful 17' 18' 20'?

lol true

5 hours ago, necuja said:

Summer 2017 is what they're shooting for

I know this but I was asking for a month or something, not just a season of the year

Just now, ShanerBanner said:

I know this but I was asking for a month or something, not just a season of the year

There is no month at this time 

1 hour ago, DeltaForce95 said:

Ok...So I've gotten the game...and I'm just super disappointed by how it feels like a Battle Royale, just with perma loss of equipment...like it just didn't feel good at all.  Why bother choosing a factionif EVERYONE is bear and EVERYONE shoots each other?  Will there be incentives to group up randomly in the future?  At the moment I dont even want to get back into the game.

I'm sure there would be more than a few of us who would Gladly take your alpha access and be thrilled with it.

if you can't see whats awesome about the game from PLAYING it, try watching this vid. if that doesn't work... idk what to tell you man.

these devs are going all out on this game! i can tell just from watching the videos. the level of detail is unmatched and is sorely needed in a day and age when games like BF and COD can just copy and paste the same code over and over, slap some new paint on it, charge full price and get away with it.

I personally can't wait to get in there and help test it. all the testers are getting the opportunity to help playtest/polish the game in hopes to help iron out any bugs/balance issues so that come launch day, this game can shine like it truly deserves to.

you're an alpha tester, so help them out. it's not a demo

This is a very good decision. Thanks a lot Battlestate games.

14 hours ago, mr_baker4420 said:

Any developers want to clear this up?  *crickets chirping*

You already do have an alpha access. If you did not get your email please check your profile for the alpha form. The email might not get to you and get into your spam folder or something sometimes.

Please check in here: http://www.escapefromtarkov.com/profile

And fill up the alpha forms and the email should come through. Thank you!

To those complaining about standard version buyers getting the alpha just remember some of us bought into the game last year already. It's people like us that took a risk and forked out money on this game before even knowing if it's any good and I think this is exactly what the developer has done they have decided to give those that bought the game ages ago a chance to be rewarded wit a Alpha key.

Turns out I just have some of the worst luck. First I didnt get in with the 30% of other standard edition orders (which is to be expected) and later I buy the second package for a 50% chance of getting in and didnt even get in then. lol time to kms

Hi if i upgrade my offer to the Prepare For Escape Edition can i have an access to the alpha?

22 minutes ago, S34Lk said:

Hi if i upgrade my offer to the Prepare For Escape Edition can i have an access to the alpha?

You'll have a 75% chance at it yes

"And everyone who pre-ordered Prepare for Escape Edition."

You say if i upgrade Left Behind to Prepare For Escape i need wait an other wave for have 75% chance?

Posted (edited)

Question? (probably already been asked though)

I bought the standard edition early morning on the 20th April. If I was to upgrade to the left behind or prepare for escape editions would I have instant access to the game now? Or would I have to wait for the next wave?

If that is the case could someone let me know when the following wave is expected?

Thanks.

Edited by Dr_Sheep

Hi,

If by mistake I deleted the mail with the beta acces, how can I get the acces code back ?

2 hours ago, S34Lk said:

"And everyone who pre-ordered Prepare for Escape Edition."

You say if i upgrade Left Behind to Prepare For Escape i need wait an other wave for have 75% chance?

No don't think of the wave anymore as a ticket in since its over anyone who pre order left behind  has a 50% chance to get alpha and anyone who buys pfe gets 75% chance that is calculated immediately upon purchase

1 hour ago, Dr_Sheep said:

Question? (probably already been asked though)

I bought the standard edition early morning on the 20th April. If I was to upgrade to the left behind or prepare for escape editions would I have instant access to the game now? Or would I have to wait for the next wave?

If that is the case could someone let me know when the following wave is expected?

Thanks.

You would have an instant 50% (left behind) or 75% (pfe) chance upon purchase to enter alpha 

4 minutes ago, zageko said:

Hi,

If by mistake I deleted the mail with the beta acces, how can I get the acces code back ?

Beta? Or you mean your alpha code?

3 minutes ago, necuja said:

No don't think of the wave anymore as a ticket in since its over anyone who pre order left behind  has a 50% chance to get alpha and anyone who buys pfe gets 75% chance that is calculated immediately upon purchase

You would have an instant 50% (left behind) or 75% (pfe) chance upon purchase to enter alpha 

Beta? Or you mean your alpha code?

alpha code

Just now, zageko said:

alpha code

Most email services offer a way to recover emails deleted from trash bin if yours doesn't send email to support@battlestategames.com 

Necuja thank you for your answer I upgrade my edition and I now have access to the alpha.

A soon to Tarkov!

I buy standard edition year ago and wow i get access to alpha. No more wait for summer beta. YEA thanks you devs.

5 minutes ago, Ziemniaczany said:

I buy standard edition year ago and wow i get access to alpha. No more wait for summer beta. YEA thanks you devs.

Welcome to Tarkov and good luck. You will need it!  :ph34r: