Blackb1rd

Alpha admission wave starts!

133 posts in this topic

The 50% chance is immediate, doesn't wait for a new wave. I'm just wondering if upgrading the pre order edition to a higher precent chance edition will give you another chance in the new 75% from the upgraded pre order

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, randmanq said:

The 50% chance is immediate, doesn't wait for a new wave. I'm just wondering if upgrading the pre order edition to a higher precent chance edition will give you another chance in the new 75% from the upgraded pre order

I really want to get into this game so I upgraded to the 50% edition yesterday but was unfortunately didn't get into the alpha :(. I'm wondering weather to go for the escape from darkness edition rather than the 75% one because if I don't get in then I'm going to be pretty pissed :/

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i have upgraded to Edge of Darkness 3 days ago but i haven't got the key yet
already wrote a message to the admins but there was no reply
can someone help me with my problem ?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@WolvesOfWinter7 @randmanq if you upgrade you get another roll of getting in... And no your not out if another wave takes place

@Mikee did you email support or send message to forum profile ? If forum send email to support@battlestategames.com ... Also make sure to check spam mail or go to you main website profile and see if you can fill out alpha profile if so you already have access

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vor 20 Minuten schrieb necuja:

@Mikee did you email support or send message to forum profile ? If forum send email to support@battlestategames.com ... Also make sure to check spam mail or go to you main website profile and see if you can fill out alpha profile if so you already have access

it might have been the forum profile
yes already checked spam folder
thank you
best regards mike

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mikee said:

i have upgraded to Edge of Darkness 3 days ago but i haven't got the key yet
already wrote a message to the admins but there was no reply
can someone help me with my problem ?

You do not need a key to play into the alpha since this is like an account access purchase so to speak. Just check your profile and it should be there (If you have not already). I already see you have EOD so you are all good.

http://www.escapefromtarkov.com/profile

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vor 3 Minuten schrieb Natalino:

You do not need a key to play into the alpha since this is like an account access purchase so to speak. Just check your profile and it should be there (If you have not already). I already see you have EOD so you are all good.

http://www.escapefromtarkov.com/profile

I didn't thought that far
thanks alot
best regards mike

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, necuja said:

@WolvesOfWinter7 @randmanq if you upgrade you get another roll of getting in... And no your not out if another wave takes place

@Mikee did you email support or send message to forum profile ? If forum send email to support@battlestategames.com ... Also make sure to check spam mail or go to you main website profile and see if you can fill out alpha profile if so you already have access

Ok thank you so much!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.