Natalino

Notice on Escape from Tarkov In-game events

Hello everyone,

We are sure that you will notice soon in regards to the in-game events being announced in the Russian section from the link below:

The first in-game event will be held on May 9th for the Russian community. Then after this stage, it will come over to the English community for you all to participate. It is not going to be just one event but multiple ones so that many players can participate. On this first event alone, 54 players will be taking part. We will announce the English side of the community in-game events after this with even more ideas that we have gathered from this first event. On the English side of the community event, we will also work on any technical bugs and issues we might have faced during the first event.

Thank you all and we look forward to playing with you.

• Upvote 6

Just now, MajorKirilenko said:

Will the new patch arrive this week?

We will announce any news regarding the patch. This is in regards to the in-game community-developer events.

Just now, Natalino said:

We will announce any news regarding the patch. This is in regards to the in-game community-developer events.

Aaah i see sorry comrade just hyped for Vityaz and Coppa rihno ;)

3 minutes ago, MajorKirilenko said:

Aaah i see sorry comrade just hyped for Vityaz and Coppa rihno ;)

No problem at all. :) 

• Upvote 1

Will be here also events for other communities or only for Russian and English? I mean events only for Polish or CZSK community?

Edited by PugMonk

40 minutes ago, ivantherussian said:

Wow 54 players

20 minutes ago, Surviv0r1969 said:

54 v Devs? wow they are either very very good or very confident

It is 54 players in total that will be able to participate in the whole event. There will be 20-minute sessions for a certain number of players until the event time ends and when it does, 54 players managed to be part of this event. It is not all 54 players against developers at the same time. ¬¬

We will announce the exact details and numbers later, though, since this is for the Russian community and from what we learn from it, we will bring it here better and stronger. :) 

Just now, PugMonk said:

Will be here also events for other communities or only for Russian and English? I mean eventy only for Polish or CZSK community?

It will be included together with the others. We cannot hold events for each section due to language and also time. There will be many regions in this case.

• Upvote 2

and how are the 54 selected out of the large number of people who will want to participate?

3 minutes ago, smokatoke said:

and how are the 54 selected out of the large number of people who will want to participate?

Goood question :)

RIGGED 

community event, where only 50 ppl can participate. sounds like a legit community event indeed.

am i the only one here smh ?!

• Upvote 2

@smokatoke and @PadorianPlays, those who are interested and able to participate when the date and time are given for the first English community event will enter it through a forum thread interest filling and then names will be selected from there. It could be random or something like that. We will give the details later.

@ForeverAloneDude, you need to understand that 54 players are for the first event and there will be more events types after that event day. Do not take lightly in playing with 54 players in one day 2 hours event. It is unrealistic to cover the whole community members in one day even if we wanted to. If you have suggestions on this, we are more than happy to listen though since we would love to give you a good event.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, ForeverAloneDude said:

RIGGED 

community event, where only 50 ppl can participate. sounds like a legit community event indeed.

am i the only one here smh ?!

Since its not an open world event there is only so much you can fit into a small raid so if they do say like 5 players vs 4 developers that's about 10 or so raid instances. Out of the players I'd say emissaries and their closest friends would get to go first and showcase on their channels.

14 minutes ago, LesterL said:

Since its not an open world event there is only so much you can fit into a small raid so if they do say like 5 players vs 4 developers that's about 10 or so raid instances. Out of the players I'd say emissaries and their closest friends would get to go first and showcase on their channels.

This won't be true as emissaries will be involved in the event as "devs" not part of those 54

7 minutes ago, jf111 said:

do you have to sign up in order to participate?

Further details as to how this will work will be announced later

32 minutes ago, necuja said:

This won't be true as emissaries will be involved in the event as "devs" not part of those 54

So in theory we are pretty much going against and killing regular eft streamers. I guess it makes sense to market that way since they are streaming everyday anyway.