Natalino

Notice on Escape from Tarkov In-game events

I'm hyped right now with in-game events, I hope it turns into something like Elite: Dangerous with some massive community stuff and teamwork!

19 minutes ago, LesterL said:

So in theory we are pretty much going against and killing regular eft streamers. I guess it makes sense to market that way since they are streaming everyday anyway.

One way to look at it.. it'll be members involved as eft staff in some shape

pls tell us if you have plans for the new patch any rough information, cant play with my mate currently because he has like 90% "server connection lost" and this makes me sad aswell :( when he dc and looses all gear all the time

On ‎5‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 7:23 AM, Surviv0r1969 said:

54 v Devs? wow they are either very very good or very confident

Or they know that those 54 players will murder themselves in the first 10 minutes, then be picked off 1 by 1 by a team of devs that actually know how to work together...

• Upvote 1

Yes, agree with WelshZeCorgi. The teamwork of most players (that i've played against) on here is really quite bad. So if the devs are grouped, all they need to do is wait for the initial slaughter to be over, then mop up the stragglers.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Redlycanthrope said:

Yes, agree with WelshZeCorgi. The teamwork of most players (that i've played against) on here is really quite bad. So if the devs are grouped, all they need to do is wait for the initial slaughter to be over, then mop up the stragglers.

The real question is, given how lag and desync is such a problem (forest/customs) with just 8-9 people on a map, what happens when you shove 54 + devs into those same maps? It might become an axe-runner's wet dream.

Edited by WelshZeCorgi

Just now, WelshZeCorgi said:

The real question is, given how lag and desync is such a problem with (forest/customs) just 8-9 people on a map, what happens when you shove 54 + devs into those same maps?

They may just do a server on a dedi-box. So it could run it, with only the 54 + devs using it. As oppose to everyone online weighing down all their servers?? (at least this is what i'd do) haha

@WelshZeCorgi @Redlycanthrope please read through the answers we have given throughout the topic 54 players will not be in a single map at once the map limits will apply this is stating a TOTAL of 54 will participate in the entire event... @Enchalada as emissaries mods and other staff will be a part of it as "devs" also players involved could be streamers I see a high guarantee this will be recorded/streamed especially when the English events start

vor 12 Stunden schrieb Joram_The_Rebel:

wow community event with only 54 players able to play it??? nice one guys!

The devs are open for suggestions. Don't have any? 

Edited by TheCabal

cant wait..this game brought me back to fps

thanks

Edited by Wojtekm007
misspel