Blackb1rd

European Developer Hunt In-Game Event Takes Place May 18!

We are happy to inform that the first European Developer Hunt in-game event is scheduled for Thursday, May 18, 2017 from 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. CEST. The joint developer and Emissary team with backpacks full of valuable loot will try to escape the Scav players.

Everyone is invited to participate. We shall form several waves of players, and every participant will get instructed how to join the event at the right time. The game rooms will be set up and ready beforehand, and all players will have a precise list of rooms to join. The game will start as soon as all Scav players are in line to enter the location.

To sign up for the Hunt please leave your application in the forum topic with your Discord username. If you're going to enter the event as an organized group, the application should be placed by its leader, listing the number of participants and their usernames.

Each wave will consist of approximately 16 players in 3 groups or 9 loners, with circa 20 minutes for every session. In total, there is going to be 6 sessions (2 hours), meaning that the total number of participants will be around 54.

Good luck, everyone, and let the fittest survive!

photo_2017-05-16_10-58-12.jpg

• Upvote 11

1 час назад, harvey10106 сказал:

only for "EU" 
how about other servers?

Asia?

Later. :)

5 минут назад, omgplz сказал:

What map will it be?

Customs.

2 minutes ago, Blackb1rd said:

Customs.

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiik!!! The most unstable map ingame :/
What will happend if the scav player get "Server Connection Lost", "Stuck" or  Desync like crazy ?
Do they lose?

• Upvote 1

17 минут назад, omgplz сказал:

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiik!!! The most unstable map ingame :/
What will happend if the scav player get "Server Connection Lost", "Stuck" or  Desync like crazy ?
Do they lose?

O cmon... If you are afraid of wolves - do not go into the forest, says the Russian proverb. :D

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Blackb1rd said:

O cmon... If you are afraid of wolves - do not go into the forest, says the Russian proverb.

Hahhaah So the wolfes is the bug in the game then not the player itself :D
But dont worry I understand. "Testing the map/server capacity or whatever you wanna call it"

Edited by omgplz

so there is no update plan next 3-4 weeks?

or no wipe?

I ask because the bag full stuff would be useless

But thanks for the event.

Edited by Jack_Oneill

So you say that everyone is invited, even those without Alpha access? (This is the public general game forum)

Personally, I do not have the time to play currently, but I absolutely love the idea!!!! - Hopefully there will be more of these events during beta and full game release!

12 минуты назад, alex8xela сказал:

So you say that everyone is invited, even those without Alpha access? (This is the public general game forum)

Sorry, but you have to have access to alpha test of Escape from Tarkov.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Blackb1rd said:

Sorry, but you have to have access to alpha test of Escape from Tarkov.

Oh that is fine, I do have alpha access, but I don't have the time to play.

On the signing up forum post I suggested you move it to the alpha testing section of the forum, to avoid any last minute confusion when realising that not all players that signed up have alpha access.

Thanks for making that clear though.

Just now, Atlatvia said:

Customs Is the best Map in the game .. let devs play it and maybe then they will understand the problems we have to deal with !!

Customs is <3

2 minutes ago, sYs said:

Customs is <3

Customs is <3 Customs is <3 Customs is <3 Customs is <3

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Parkercito said:

Should it exceed 54 participants?

SCAVs/Player team will be a total of 54 players which takes the event for 2 hours long. We will have more events later on. Like 54 more for US players next week.

2 hours ago, Jack_Oneill said:

so there is no update plan next 3-4 weeks?

This is not anything related to the next update. We will announce any upcoming updates.

1 hour ago, alex8xela said:

On the signing up forum post I suggested you move it to the alpha testing section of the forum, to avoid any last minute confusion when realising that not all players that signed up have alpha access.

Positing it here will allow other players to know what is going on and they can also watch streams on thet day. We are keeping it here for the knowledge of the event purpose. We will be checking who has alpha access when we sign them up.

• Upvote 3

will  you be streaming the game .  can  we see some video or something of the first in-game event held on May 9th for the Russian community. .... 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Bravo6ixDelta said:

i don't care about this event, when is the next update?

The next update will arrive when its ready, im sure your excited for it, but the event is a great community idea :)

• Upvote 1

On 05/17/2017 at 4:37 AM, Ivekmalivuk said:

will  you be streaming the game .  can  we see some video or something of the first in-game event held on May 9th for the Russian community. .... 

Unedited video of the event would be very nice. Maybe from multiple perspectives to see the story from all sides.

• Upvote 2