Blackb1rd

The Shoreline Location

Dear friends! We are happy to present the screenshots and concept artworks of the new location, which is eventually to appear in Escape from Tarkov - the Shoreline.

The Shoreline is the second closest location to the military checkpoint at the port area entrance - the Tarkov evacuation point. It is characterized by a noticeably larger size than any other Tarkov locations, as well as varied landscapes and objects.

Its territory houses a partially abandoned village, modern private housing, and fields, long shoreline with a boating facility, gas station, weather station, cellular base station and other interesting places.

Its main point of interest is the large "Azure Coast" health resort, consisting of several buildings with its own hydroelectric power plant. The main exit from the map will be located next to the main Russian Armed Forces checkpoint at the Port entrance.

eft_shoreline_wip17.jpg

eft_shoreline_wip16.jpg

eft_shoreline_wip15.jpg

eft_shoreline_wip14.jpg

eft_shoreline_wip13.jpg

eft_shoreline_wip12.jpg

eft_shoreline_wip11.jpg

eft_shoreline_wip10.jpg

eft_shoreline_wip9.jpg

eft_shoreline_wip8.jpg

eft_shoreline_wip7.jpg

eft_shoreline_wip6.jpg

eft_shoreline_wip5.jpg

eft_shoreline_wip4.jpg

eft_shoreline_wip3.jpg

eft_shoreline_wip2.jpg

eft_shoreline_wip1.jpg

• Upvote 71

Can't wait to try this map out looks great.Just from the looks of the screen shots It looks like it would be a good map for snipers with the long roads and open spaces. It will be awesome to see how it plays 

Edited by smashmasterflex

Well i *sure* can't wait to *LINE* this map!!! /I'll let myself out....

• Upvote 1

Looks like my new favorite map!!! :o Thanks so much for the info & screens. I really am waiting patiently for the next update! 

Wow! Looks fantastic!  

With the maps getting larger (i.e. Factory to Customs to Woods) and now with the much larger Shoreline, I wonder how many more players/scavs will be on the map at a time.  There's a lot of infrastructure there that presumably could sustain a lot of people, even in a war/desertion scenario.  I'm concerned about the rate of time/energy consumption relative to the rate of movement on the players in a map this large.

• Upvote 5

Map looks great! Are we to expect it next patch along with Streets of Tarkov? Or is Battlestate planning on releasing Streets and Shoreline during Closed beta?

• Upvote 2

It looks awesome ! Keep it doing guys :) Ive got some nice S.T.A.L.K.E.R vibes while looking on this village or on this artwork with abandoned church :) 

• Upvote 3