Blackb1rd

Development Diary: Preparing for the CBT

Recommended Posts

This is awesome. I hope this comes soon, but it'll be worth the wait.

Awesome!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Insurence sounds very Nice!! --> Insurence that helps lower-leveled equipment? Very very smart idea!! :)

I also love to see the coming General chat, optimisations and so on. The higher need of barter items is also a thing i was really missing (hopefully we get a chance to klick a barter item in our stash and get all barter items of the trader highlighted that i can trade for my item!! i hate hovering any single item of the trader just to figure it out)

vor einer Stunde schrieb GraveDohl:

Looking really good! Was waiting for a long time for some info like this, and it looks even better then i imagined! Can you please share this on your facebook and in the discord announcements as well so the public sees how hard you guys are working on this? I really think you guys should deserve more positive feedback but you really need to post more regular info-updates like this or at least blast this info on all of your channels so people get their mouths snared when they complain 

This is really true!! i heard from the Oleg-Story only via twitter and didn't find something on your website...

 

I love your work!! :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Will insurance protect gun only when its left untouched on my body or if someone picks it up and then drops it further in the raid (Cos maybe they found something better)?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So since i'm sure no one has a precise release date, can we know if the schedule we had was right? (CBT this summer, or a bit later?)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Watching this game grow and develop is better than I've ever imagined, keep up the good work, It's like shaping a diamond

20 minutes ago, Aintence said:

Will insurance protect gun only when its left untouched on my body or if someone picks it up and then drops it further in the raid (Cos maybe they found something better)?

It seems to be if only it is taken out, so once the server closes, if it remains then it will be returned. Otherwise, it seems you're out of luck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LOOKS AMAZING!!!! I'm loving it :) 

I am sure we would all appreciate it if you could copy / paste the text from those pictures so that we can at least translate it into our own languages, because I would like to know what the menu was saying and what the template quest was. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, alex8xela said:

LOOKS AMAZING!!!! I'm loving it :) 

I am sure we would all appreciate it if you could copy / paste the text from those pictures so that we can at least translate it into our own languages, because I would like to know what the menu was saying and what the template quest was. 

i did a basic translate on the facebook page gives you a idea ort you can download the google transalte app and scan photos hope it helps 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, zombiestev3 said:

i did a basic translate on the facebook page gives you a idea ort you can download the google transalte app and scan photos hope it helps 

Oh ok - thanks!

Where can I find this translatio of yours @zombiestev3 ?

Like where on what facebook page?

Edited by alex8xela

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, alex8xela said:

Oh ok - thanks!

Where can I find this translatio of yours @zombiestev3 ?

Like where on what facebook page?

should be on the photos they shared on the escape from tarkov page 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you for this. These are the kind of blogs or updates we need. It lets us know what is going on and it is extremely exciting knowing what is being worked on. 

Edited by TitanPB
Grammar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hnnnnnng epic

I see that SVD and RPG-7V prapor  , if thats on show........what you got in the back bro? :P 

Edited by CptBluemax

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great news! Glad to see some new information coming straight from the Devs. Can't wait to be playing this in Beta. (:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So awesome, I am inlove with this game and its really nice to see an update on whats going on behind the doors. Thank you so much for this and much luv o7 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.