Name: MP5/MP5SD
Type: Sub Machine Gun
Country of origin: Germany
Produced: 1966-Present
Variants: Standard, SD
Caliber: 9x19
Action: Blow back, closed bolt
Feed system: box magazine
Customization: Has a picatanny rail that can be mounted on both the Standard and SD upper receivers. Has two variants, both using the same lower receivers. The SD variant comes with an integrated suppressor. 

Probably the most popular series of submachine guns in the world, it functions according to the proven roller-delayed blowback principle. Tremendously reliable, with maximum safety for the user, easy to handle, modular, extremely accurate and extraordinarily easy to control when firing – HK features that are particularly appreciated by security forces and military users worldwide.

There are now well over 100 variants of the MP5 available to cover the large number of different tactical requirements for a wide variety of users. whether on land, on the water or in the air – The MP5 is universally applicable, making it usable in all areas and under all conditions.

MP5_screen_1.jpg.5aa21173af89837f1e3b4a9e18e7228f.jpg

MP5_screen_2.jpg.939430654bce8c54aebb02390ec9767d.jpg

MP5_screen_3.jpg.9ae1bf99ef1435b398d17d66fc2cca95.jpg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 15

2 hours ago, Drake38 said:

*Name: MP5A5/MP5SD5

There are many variants, not only fixed stock one.

I just hope it's going to be priced correctly.

What's the point of adding weapons into the game when nobody except  twitch streamers is using them?

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, RupSon said:

There are many variants, not only fixed stock one.

But they only showed the ones I mentioned.

I know the MPX and MP5 are two totally different weapon systems but I wonder how they will make them different ingame? They are both chambered in the same caliber, same mag size, same overall weapon size, similar ROF and they both come in integrally suppressed or non-suppressed versions. If there's a huge price difference between them what will be the incentive to buy the more expensive one if they preform almost identically? Either way I'm glad to see more weapons being added to the game, especially this one!

• Upvote 1

8 часов назад, Dabelu сказал:

Indeed, Mp5 it's a delayed blowback action gun. Just checking it up on google I saw this: 
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_delayed-blowback_firearms

You gotta love spanish Cetme :D Altough this system has shown some flaws during it's service in multiple firearms.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/StG_45(M) here is the father/grandfather of CETME, G3, PM5. It's fun that roller delay of the bolt was discovered accidentally during tuning of roller lock system (which was also used in MG42). I advise to check Forgotten Weapons youtube channel to see hisory and internals

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, Fuku said:

I know the MPX and MP5 are two totally different weapon systems but I wonder how they will make them different ingame? They are both chambered in the same caliber, same mag size, same overall weapon size, similar ROF and they both come in integrally suppressed or non-suppressed versions. If there's a huge price difference between them what will be the incentive to buy the more expensive one if they preform almost identically? Either way I'm glad to see more weapons being added to the game, especially this one!

As I see it devs are creating some sort of a virtual and live museum of guns. The fact that different guns fill the same function ingame shouldn't matter, like you said the more guns the better!

The MP5 is old and very iconic, it's a very nice add-on to the game. Hope to see his little brother the MP7 because he's damn hot too!

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Fuku said:

Bet that MPX will be more accurate, reliable and ergonomic.

sweeeeet give me my sweeping weapon of choice!!! but plz don't be as expensive as the mpx... real life price in EU is 1800-3000 euro... 

3 hours ago, Fuku said:

can change MPX out to .357 Sig (9x22) or .40S&W(10x22) :P 

2 hours ago, OneEyed_Cat said:

As I see it devs are creating some sort of a virtual and live museum of guns. The fact that different guns fill the same function ingame shouldn't matter, like you said the more guns the better!

The MP5 is old and very iconic, it's a very nice add-on to the game. Hope to see his little brother the MP7 because he's damn hot too!

yay MP7!

Edited by CptBluemax
  • Upvote 1

vor 20 Stunden schrieb FatTonySpecial:

sweeeeet give me my sweeping weapon of choice!!! but plz don't be as expensive as the mpx... real life price in EU is 1800-3000 euro... 

Well 1.800,00 € are 114.360,48 RUB and 3.000,00 € are 190.600,80 RUB so the high ingame prices seams to be legit.

• Upvote 1

On 6/1/2017 at 9:49 AM, Fr3shM3at said:

@Kleanuppguy does this mean there is a potential partnership and / or more models from H&K incoming? 

Regards

I would also like to know this. It would be quite exciting if true.