4 hours ago, VelvetGentleman said:

I would also like to know this. It would be quite exciting if true. 

I assume he didn t noticed, or doesn t giva a bird ;)

As long as they ad this upgrade to it. 

205.jpg

Spoiler

I'm just waiting for the PP-19-01 Vityaz...

Edited by Graaicko

A great weapon for close quarter maps, can't wait to get my hands on this sucker and start modding it up.

did u know that  the silenced virsion of the  mp5 comes with a straight magazine like the mac or uzi?

MP5SD.jpg

P1130284_zpsfclty7lh.jpg

20 hours ago, theyseemerollin said:

did u know that  the silenced virsion of the  mp5 comes with a straight magazine like the mac or uzi?

MP5SD.jpg

P1130284_zpsfclty7lh.jpg

It can use Curved magazines too, which are better used for feeding hollow point ammunition. Straight magazines can be used on other MP5 variants too but they have a habit of jamming.

Here's hoping they add in Caliber conversion kits that can convert the MP5 into a 10mm or a .40 caliber. Like the MP5/10 or MP540. Also hoping they add the UMP and split the price difference as the UMP is alot cheaper than the MP5.

Who sells the suppressor?

I need to level all traders.. I have only Peacekeeper to level 2..

On 5/30/2017 at 3:43 PM, Kleanuppguy said:

Name: MP5/MP5SD
Type: Sub Machine Gun
Country of origin: Germany
Produced: 1966-Present
Variants: Standard, SD
Caliber: 9x19
Action: Blow back, closed bolt
Feed system: box magazine
Customization: Has a picatanny rail that can be mounted on both the Standard and SD upper receivers. Has two variants, both using the same lower receivers. The SD variant comes with an integrated suppressor. 

Probably the most popular series of submachine guns in the world, it functions according to the proven roller-delayed blowback principle. Tremendously reliable, with maximum safety for the user, easy to handle, modular, extremely accurate and extraordinarily easy to control when firing – HK features that are particularly appreciated by security forces and military users worldwide.

There are now well over 100 variants of the MP5 available to cover the large number of different tactical requirements for a wide variety of users. whether on land, on the water or in the air – The MP5 is universally applicable, making it usable in all areas and under all conditions.

MP5_screen_1.jpg.5aa21173af89837f1e3b4a9e18e7228f.jpg

MP5_screen_2.jpg.939430654bce8c54aebb02390ec9767d.jpg

MP5_screen_3.jpg.9ae1bf99ef1435b398d17d66fc2cca95.jpg

We need the 5.56 version of this, the HK93/33 or HK53.

20170522_195613.jpg

Hey guys i bought all the pieces to craft this gun, but for some reason i cant piece them together? i cant put any of the pieces to the red piece at all? anyone know if im doing something wrong? i literally bought all the pieces exactly as i saw them in the completed gun. except the stock, but none of the pieces will attach

I have all the parts to build this but i can't drag and drop the parts on the HK MP5 Upper. DO I need a toolset or something to build the gun??

No you need the base of the weapon the lower receiver with the integrated grip. But since you cant buy that and i havent seen that part separate as a drop, your poo out of luck friend. :D 

I'm sure thats why the upper reciever are sold, is because they are parting out, and rebuilding to the SD

hopefully less dirt related jams than the m4 variants also the cqb value take this and an ak to a raid and youre good

The MP5 in game proportions are incorrect. It's too small. Here are two comparing photos. Notice the in-game forefinger reaches the mag, yet the IRL pic barely escapes the trigger guard?  It needs to be a larger representation.

Eft Screenshot 2017.png

an-authorised-firearms-officer-holding-a-heckler-koch-mp5-carbine-EMDB8M.jpg

Any why to put a grip on the hand guard or will there be? or flashlight grip

Edited by WackoDesperado