Blackb1rd

The Hideout announcement

I think the most important answer all of us with the regular preordered package would be to the question: Approximately when will the closed beta be opened?

Edited by CastAwayHades

1 hour ago, CastAwayHades said:

I think the most important answer all of us with the regular preordered package would be to the question: Approximately when will the closed beta be opened?

Approximately this summer so next 1-3 months roughly

Can this game get any better? well the answer is HELL YES!! - what amazing news...totally surprised and blown away by this...

23 hours ago, Cajun said:

I just got back and so just seen this post. I cant beleive no one asked this question (unless I missed it) @Natalino, Abilty to upgrade Security? Meaning I "need" security in my hideout? From who? Scavs (IA)? or will there be a RAID functionality to raid other player/clans hideouts?!

Cheers!

According to devs - hideout is safe place and nobody can get your precious loot. At least for now )

On 2017-6-14 at 8:14 AM, necuja said:

The EoD stash is not max size there will be bigger sizes later on 

You could just make the big weaapons rarer such as Shotguns. Or having to decrease the scavs or having to assemble a gun more often. Most often you just kill a scav or player and get a full kit/ Big gun or a Gun thats already assembled making it easier to farm.

44 minutes ago, BiodecayYT said:

You could just make the big weaapons rarer such as Shotguns. Or having to decrease the scavs or having to assemble a gun more often. Most often you just kill a scav or player and get a full kit/ Big gun or a Gun thats already assembled making it easier to farm.

As we progress through testing and come closer to full release we should expect this to happen, bigger more rare guns becoming something to work towards not just hatchet run 10 times and be able to horde... And to add to my other statement it is confirmed at this time the EoD stash will be biggest stash size unless otherwise changed

3 hours ago, Cfxsquad said:

You mean you will use up the ammo? I think it will be realistic :)

Q. When shooting in the shelter, does your ammo gets used up? For example: when using the shooting range.

A. No or else no one will use the shooting range.

Saw this on the Facebook page. 

On 6/17/2017 at 9:28 PM, necuja said:

Approximately this summer so next 1-3 months roughly

Summer 2017 confirmed in Facebook page 

Anyone else notice that when you sell something and have no free space it mention an error stating you have no free room in your hideout. Hideout hypeeeee.

@Blackb1rd Congratulations on the game that, in my opinion, even in the Alpha test, it's already wonderful not to mention the hardcore level and with Hideout it's even better.

@Mhac-5 please be conscientious when quoting others.. when your wanting to quote something as long as the announcement it's wise to just tag the user so it doesn't clutter the thread.. as I've done with yours already

cool beans! Not sure if this was mentioned what prevents someone from camping outside your hideout. Try to read 8 pages to see if the question was asked.

QUESTION: Where we to escape the area? If we have hideouts will this allow us to just remain in the area to build camps? Will we be able to log in and out during game sessions in our hideout? Or this is setting up two different game modes?

Edited by Aeryn Suun

31 minutes ago, Aeryn Suun said:

cool beans! Not sure if this was mentioned what prevents someone from camping outside your hideout. Try to read 8 pages to see if the question was asked.

QUESTION: Where we to escape the area? If we have hideouts will this allow us to just remain in the area to build camps? Will we be able to log in and out during game sessions in our hideout? Or this is setting up two different game modes?

the hideout is completely seperate from the actual raids... so no you cant enter a raid and hide in your safehouse, noone can camp your hideout as its just a place to go to in the main menu

thanks for the clarification, nice! 

On 6/23/2017 at 9:24 PM, necuja said:

the hideout is completely seperate from the actual raids... so no you cant enter a raid and hide in your safehouse, noone can camp your hideout as its just a place to go to in the main menu

thanks for the clarification, nice! 

• Upvote 1

@Mhac-5 I can understand translation issues no one was hurt just giving you a heads up :) try your best to use English in English section btw :P

Necuja, I would like to apologize again, but in reality my comment was due to the excellence of the team that produced the Escape From Tarkov game and the quality that is the same (congratulations to the team). I had no intention of offending him. Thank you !

I wish this would be in the open world so we could raid one another. Still sounds amazing tho. Could there be a hideout for a clan tho?

34 minutes ago, Custm said:

I wish this would be in the open world so we could raid one another. Still sounds amazing tho. Could there be a hideout for a clan tho?

this is a possibility in the future indeed :)