Blackb1rd

Closed Beta will start in July!

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, DancingCactus said:

the devs said they're removing the EOD edition once CBT gets released

no, EOD will go at release of OBT.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, PfiffRUI said:

@DancingCactusthats not really right the EOD is gone be here till open beta comes ^^

 

oh, my bad I thought they said CBT

3 minutes ago, M4XPLANE said:

i think the HeyJulyHi-5 is probably the winner ill give it 10 minutes and if no one tops it ill go with that cus its pretty funny in my eyes

hopefully you guys know that clans won't be in for a while. You guys could just make a discord server with your clan name until clans get added

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, PfiffRUI said:

@DancingCactusnp m8 just here to help and count the days till close beta come ^_^

don't think you'll be counting long. Hopefully they announce the date of the CBT along with the patch notes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, NanoZ said:

Im not sure if you saw my one, so I'll repost ;)

EZF = EzFrags = Eazy Frags = Easy frags   (:3)

The Escapers

Tarkovians? (is that the name of the people living in tarkov?)

no i saw it EzFrags was pretty good but i liked the other one more due to the relevance of the situation.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DancingCactus said:

don't think you'll be counting long. Hopefully they announce the date of the CBT along with the patch notes

Whenever they release patchnotes they always say "will be deployed within the next few days" and then the update usually starts between 2-5 days after. They will never give exact times or a dates because there can always be technical problems that delay the launch of an update. "a few days" will always be the closest we have to knowing when they drop these updates so ALLLLLLL of the people asking for a specific date are just wasting time! Just be patient for 6more days ffs...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Nihil_ said:

Whenever they release patchnotes they always say "will be deployed within the next few days" and then the update usually starts between 2-5 days after. They will never give exact times or a dates because there can always be technical problems that delay the launch of an update. "a few days" will always be the closest we have to knowing when they drop these updates so ALLLLLLL of the people asking for a specific date are just wasting time! Just be patient for 6more days ffs...

I'm being patient, I'm just trying to keep people optimistc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Nihil_ said:

Whenever they release patchnotes they always say "will be deployed within the next few days" and then the update usually starts between 2-5 days after. They will never give exact times or a dates because there can always be technical problems that delay the launch of an update. "a few days" will always be the closest we have to knowing when they drop these updates so ALLLLLLL of the people asking for a specific date are just wasting time! Just be patient for 6more days ffs...

I mean, you never know.  They COULD give a straight answer.  It is never a waste of time to ask.  And cmon.  People are just excited.  No need to get angry about it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, DancingCactus said:

do you mean tomorrow night US time or tomorrow night St petersburg russia time?

They said tomorrow night, id presume its tomorrow night St peterburg time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, leeztu said:

They said tomorrow night, id presume its tomorrow night St peterburg time.

thank you sir

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, carbiniz3r said:

Escape from Tarkov Beta, Rick and Morty Season 3 and Half life 3 confirmed

Rick and morty rulez

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ignoreing the "This is not an announcement that states that CBT will come "

 

If you just remove that entire line. 

Quote

Tomorrow night we will release the patch notes for the update that comes with the start of the closed beta. So, please stay tuned for this upcoming info. It is going to be an exciting day for you and all of us here.

Why an exciting day? Its just patch notes.... HASH+TAG = CONSPIRACY!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CookieJarvis said:

Why an exciting day? Its just patch notes.... HASH+TAG = CONSPIRACY!!!

Maybe exciting content will be added into the CB that they're eager to tell us about??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, carbiniz3r said:

Escape from Tarkov Beta, Rick and Morty Season 3 and Half life 3 confirmed

I don't know what to say.... it's all happening too fast!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ReaperRenegade said:

Maybe exciting content will be added into the CB that they're eager to tell us about??

I've heard they're going to suprise is with something but I don't know what

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DancingCactus said:

I've heard they're going to suprise is with something but I don't know what

Oooooo...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

okey, lets all do the friendly wiggle dance when we play beta, imagine a full server with friendly online players ( lol ) Im always friendly :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, OneEyed_Cat said:

Wow, 110 forum pages on the release date of the beta ! EFT is already a big hit.

mhm, and theres even more people lurking

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.