flyingbono

EFT 0.2.40.168 New keys (car, weapon safe, zb-104, ...)

car key is to open one of the white car front of the 3rd floor building in custom, it contains a box with grenades.

• Upvote 1

Microjewboi I also have that key, I'd searched woods and customs, but haven't found a use.

The Yotota key is for a yotota truck on woods at the wood mill. Just had a couple shotgun rounds in there on PVE mode lol

What about the Six Pack key? Description: Key from one of the VAZ cars. Looks like the factory key skin.

• Upvote 1

5 минут назад, hillbilly219err сказал:

where can i find zb014 key

Room 220.

The machinery key oppens a truck in customs .  Near the destroyed building on the far right after the bridge

• Upvote 1

Does anyone have any information on the Guard Dorm Room Key, like map and close location. Any assistance provide will be greatly appreciated not only by me but by the broader EFT community.

Guard Dorm Room Key opens the door to the guard post inside the 2 story barracks building on the customs map. Its just inside of the main door to the right. Key uneeded usually can loot inside from window.

On 30/06/2017 at 7:27 AM, flyingbono said:

Hi all,

Do you know what those keys opens ?

key_car.jpg

key_weapon_safe.jpg

key_zb_104.jpg

The folding car key opens a white car in customs at the apartment. I made a video about it if you want to check it out.

Edited by Wardude
Forgot to add link

On 8/6/2017 at 4:35 PM, Apocalypsis_SCR said:

Does anyone have any information on the Guard Dorm Room Key, like map and close location. Any assistance provide will be greatly appreciated not only by me but by the broader EFT community.

Where did you find one Guard Dorm Room Key?

Sweet but when are we able to use the pick lock option, will it break the lock pick at times, and more skill the better you become?

these and many more questions I have about this