flyingbono

EFT 0.2.40.168 New keys (car, weapon safe, zb-104, ...)

On 24.08.2017 at 9:18 AM, Kob3 said:

Sweet but when are we able to use the pick lock option, will it break the lock pick at times, and more skill the better you become?

these and many more questions I have about this

The lock pick will be a system in the game,but it is not yet known how it will work,but I guess something similar to Skyrim and Dying Light,but more complex,also skills will affect it.

Re: Gdesk key ("Dorm guard desk key" - I forget where I heard it, but all I know so far is it spawns "in the Woods map on a crate near a trailer"). If anyone has a screenshot or better description, please post!

Re: "Sixpack Key"? Could you post a screenshot or YT link if you have one? Never heard of this key--wonder if the devs are adding more keys before the next major update releases?

FWIW, I'm working on an EfT Key Guide (primarily for myself) but am willing to share it. Just trying to collect as much practical data on all these keys as possible.

Edited by PhineasWhipsnde

24 minutes ago, Cabbee said:

Anyone found where this key goes to?

2017-09-11[17-48] (0).png

my best bet will be somewhere on customs, mabye cars or some doors in the factory section in the end ? 
Let us know if you find it :)

7 hours ago, SommerTheViking said:

my best bet will be somewhere on customs, mabye cars or some doors in the factory section in the end ? 
Let us know if you find it :)

Description says "VAZ Key".  Isn't (wasn't) VAZ or UAZ an auto manufacturer in Russia?  Car key maybe?

AtV2

8 hours ago, AvoidsTheVodka2 said:

Description says "VAZ Key".  Isn't (wasn't) VAZ or UAZ an auto manufacturer in Russia?  Car key maybe?

AtV2

Well if you search "Vaz car" on google images you get pictures of the car, looks like an "Lada"