Name: МP-153
Type: shotgun
Place of origin: Russia
Produced: 2000 - current
Variants: MP-153;
Caliber: 12g
Action: gas operated
Feed system:  internal tube magazine
Customization: Barrel, muzzle devices, stock (pistol grip), magazine, hand guard, rails and interfaces for sights and devices

Semi automatic shotgun for hunting and practical shooting. Cheaper than its analog, but is not conceding to them in reliability.

eft_mr153_1.jpg

eft_mr153_2.jpg

eft_mr153_3.jpg

eft_mr153_4.jpg

eft_mr153_5.jpg

eft_mr153_6.jpg

• Upvote 8

what is the barrel looking thing under the real barrel used for? like in the 4th and 5th picture. i never really thought of that as something that can be changed, in fact ive never really noticed it at all!

14 minutes ago, vicwiz007 said:

what is the barrel looking thing under the real barrel used for? like in the 4th and 5th picture. i never really thought of that as something that can be changed, in fact ive never really noticed it at all!

those are tubular magazine extensions, adding more shells to the default amount.

Just now, ltdan2000 said:

those are tubular magazine extensions, adding more shells to the default amount.

ohhhh so its like an extended mag. coooool. i guess that the position of the pump makes sense to me too now. thanks

Love this damn thing in STALKER. You can get it after you complete all of Trapper's missions in CoP. Thing is badass.

Edited by FeddyCaeks

You guys have to NERF the shotguns in the game. I feel like my M4 take 10 shots to kill things and a shotgun takes only 1 shell at M4 RANGE! THAT IS SO BROKEN!

Am 31.1.2017 um 01:21 schrieb OVKJR:

You guys have to NERF the shotguns in the game. I feel like my M4 take 10 shots to kill things and a shotgun takes only 1 shell at M4 RANGE! THAT IS SO BROKEN!

Dont get close to a shotgun...

On 2/1/2017 at 11:39 AM, lennart952 said:

Dont get close to a shotgun...

Sir...I don't have a telekinetic power that allows me to know what gun someone is holding from 20 ft away! I say 20 ft because that's how OP it is

On 1/30/2017 at 4:21 PM, OVKJR said:

Take your M4 to another map other than factory. I feel like that's where you're using it at.

I believe the shotgun nerf hit a little bit too hard. I'm not a big fan of shotguns, but you can easily eat 4-5 shells now without a huge problem.

Just a stupid question, how can I reload a Shotgun in Character Screen (outside the battle?)

When I mod the gun, the gun is empty. The RMB options offer the reload but it is greyed out,. therefore I have to start with an empty gun in battle,. 

Thanks

6 hours ago, SirCron said:

Just a stupid question, how can I reload a Shotgun in Character Screen (outside the battle?)

When I mod the gun, the gun is empty. The RMB options offer the reload but it is greyed out,. therefore I have to start with an empty gun in battle,. 

Thanks

OK, it's a little funky but you have to take the internal magazine tube off the gun through the modification or inspection menu, and once you have it off then you can unload and load the tube. And once it's full all you have do is throw it back on the gun and chamber it once you get into a raid. It's a little weird so I can understand not knowing how to work it. Same thing can be done to load the pump action too.

Edited by Kommando545