Will we see any custom handguards that have rails and will we also see shorter barrels than 610mm?  I would die to have a SBS mp-153 that has a flush barrel with the stock 4 round tube and an AFG.

On 2/2/2017 at 2:32 PM, OVKJR said:

Sir...I don't have a telekinetic power that allows me to know what gun someone is holding from 20 ft away! I say 20 ft because that's how OP it is

20' is very close, like 20x, 50x, hell even 100x closer than the M4 is really designed for. 20' is ideal range for a shotgun, further even, especially with a long barrel and a straight choke. You'll have very little spread and much destruction with most shotguns at 20'.

Amazing work on this weapon by the way, thanks devs! Love this thing on factory, would be nice if I could find longer mag tubes though. Level 3 with all traders and still not finding anything. 

Are open chokes coming?

Edited by paratroopzero

no one noticed the weight of this weapon? last  time i checked it was over 8kg. it shouldn't over 3.5 and thats a generous number. Hunting shotguns mostly around 3kg, tactical ones like benelli m4 might slightly over 3.5kg.

Edited by Tartarus

On 2/2/2017 at 3:32 PM, OVKJR said:

Sir...I don't have a telekinetic power that allows me to know what gun someone is holding from 20 ft away! I say 20 ft because that's how OP it is

"Death, Taxes, and people who complain about the range of shotguns in video games."

If you honestly think a shotgun killing you at 20 whole feet is overpowered, I'd hate to see what your perception of "balanced" is.

Also, 0-0000 Buckshot can typically kill out to 25-50m in reality with a tight enough spread, mainly out of 3" magnum shells which, as far as I'm aware, are planned but not in yet. Just be fortunate shotguns in this game aren't actually realistic.

Edited by KhandE

On 8/6/2017 at 2:52 PM, Tartarus said:

no one noticed the weight of this weapon? last  time i checked it was over 8kg. it shouldn't over 3.5 and thats a generous number. Hunting shotguns mostly around 3kg, tactical ones like benelli m4 might slightly over 3.5kg.

Weight is broken right now, as the AK weighs about 30kg iirc.

too bad 610 barrels don't spawn the wiki says... and trader hates noobs, and money, mostly he hates money, won't sell me one i guess. can't wait to get a grip for it, try it in offline a dozen times and then lose it within 5 minutes of online play, well, not really.. maybe i should just horde it... its too pretty.