Blackb1rd

Closed Beta Testing Started!

1 minute ago, sauce_ said:

sup all, just pre-ordered. Is there anything im supposed to do after purchasing? I got the confirmation email and the notice that i'll be emailed a closed beta code at some point, but can i download a launcher or the game or do I just purchase and wait? Thanks!

Hey mate. one thing you can do is check in your profile it should be there saying you can download and that good stuff 

2 minutes ago, GambitGaming said:

Hey mate i have only just finished updating but yeah i shall do a quick test and look if its still there. i shall let you know once i know :-)

Well I just started to desync on customs just then :(

*Edit - It seems to have sorted itself out fairly quickly

Edited by gleylancer
Updte

Just now, gleylancer said:

Well I just started to desync on customs just then :(

Noooooooo maybe it will be fixed in a hot fix in the next couple days as this is only the preliminary update is it not? if so we can keep our fingers crossed that it will be looked after in the next couple days

Just now, avanger4 said:

well game crash at the terms of service screen

Awh.. Might be a problem the Devs might need to fix.

Just now, Bobaroni said:

Awh.. Might be a problem the Devs might need to fix.

probably its beta 

keep in mind the huge amount of other people trying to play as well and the fact the devs should be asleep.. we will see stability when they get to work on the servers

• Upvote 1

Just now, GambitGaming said:

Hey mate. one thing you can do is check in your profile it should be there saying you can download and that good stuff 

hmm my profile page is pretty empty. here is a pic 

Capture.PNG

Just now, welcome2m0es said:

is the launcher included orrrrrr?

im trying to figure that out right now as well

hello

is it just me ? i cannot enter the official page of tarkov and then if im able to do it i cannot log in ... is it cuz of the BETA ? ( due to the amount of people connecting  ?

9 minutes ago, sauce_ said:

Capture.PNG

Yeah now you have to wait.. once you get put into the beta it will come up on your profile 

Just now, GambitGaming said:

Yeah now you have to wait.. once you get put into the beta it will come up on your profile 

cool, thanks man 

Just now, mike239234 said:

I have a question for everyone that is in the beta right now how long ago did you guys buy the game?

Everybody who is in beta now was already in alpha. Beta waves will probably begin tomorrow and maximum wait time will be a week.

Wow. The website lag is real. Hahaha. I can't even load my profile. Oh well, I will watch He-Man on Netflix until then.

2 minutes ago, smo0ths said:

who's waited the longest? i'm at 7 months with LBE no beta email and can't load my profile page atm

Beta waves haven't started so nobody has gotten a beta email yet. Only people who are in beta are alpha players.

20 minutes ago, sauce_ said:

Capture.PNG

You don't have any of the editions pre ordered / bought you can't enter the closed beta if you don't buy it

Just now, jamsey700 said:

You don't have any of the editions pre ordered / bought you can't enter the closed beta if you don't buy it

yes he does. bottom right says standard. Beta waves haven't started yet so he cant get in yet.