Blackb1rd

Closed Beta Testing Started!

Recommended Posts

I wanted to clean my stash before beta ... thanks for helping me out BSG :D

Never thought this would drop on a friday but a weekend to explore and test and shoot etc.

Thank you very much for making my weekend. :)

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Will we be getting an email with DL link? or.... am i just gonna have to keep this hard-on till its available on the site?

 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

very weird, i downloaded the new update...even unpacked it and finished install. launcher reloaded. but the launcher is saying i didnt lol. still shows alpha version

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Cogent said:

They must be updating the main site, can't get on yet. :o

More like EVERYONE is refreshing the main page, forum, etc to see if they go in.

Edited by IntelJoe
remove super funny gif
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am going to need to have someone call my work right now and give them an excuse for me to leave T_T

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Where do I download the new patch? Im an alpha tester but I have no idea. From the launcher?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TheMasterHermit said:

very weird, i downloaded the new update...even unpacked it and finished install. launcher reloaded. but the launcher is saying i didnt lol. still shows alpha version

You updated the launcher.

The game is being updated as we speak, should be over SoonTM , so we will all be able to DL the patch that just released.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Abschatten said:

I am going to need to have someone call my work right now and give them an excuse for me to leave T_T

YESSS!! I lost my job a week ago. F**k it! lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, VoodooTFN said:

So if I upgrade my pre order do I have a chance to get in now? Ore do you have to wait regardless?

You will have to wait for admission

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

no i mean i updated the 5 gig update...i did the launcher before that.

 

EDIT: well more of like 4,785 mb update.

Edited by TheMasterHermit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now we have a BAse 2 right? Wil the Profil Reset now in the closed beta or only by start from the Open Beta?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Pyre1 said:

Where do I download the new patch? Im an alpha tester but I have no idea. From the launcher?

Yes, it's not even ready yet, refer to the patch thread that stated it'll take 2 hours then it'll be ready

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pobably won't get in till like Monday, server can't handle all the requests lol.

So if people would just calm down, the page might just come back tomorrow.

3 minutes ago, Abschatten said:

I am going to need to have someone call my work right now and give them an excuse for me to leave T_T

don't even bother, you won't be able to log in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

DIDN'T EMPTIED MY STASH BEFORE WIPE ! AGAIN ! 

Damn it, all those M4's... I sure got work to do this week-end now ahahah !

I hope I will be able to start playing as soon as I get back from work, didn't receive any email with activation code yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Minotaurus said:

Now we have a BAse 2 right? Wil the Profil Reset now in the closed beta or only by start from the Open Beta?

You gear will reset and stats aswell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Extremity said:

Pobably won't get in till like Monday, server can't handle all the requests lol.

So if people would just calm down, the page might just come back tomorrow.

don't even bother, you won't be able to log in.

Haha yeah that's probably dead accurate.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.