Blackb1rd

The first wave of Beta admission starts!

1 minute ago, WIECEq said:

I hope they will fix it. The servers after biggest wave and after a week should be... fine, I think.

Ye it should but man, think about it. If someone is getting access before a guy who preordered game before him, then its something wrong, so even servers might not be fine after the biggest wave.

1 hour ago, kianvl said:

Sup peeps,

Looking forward to receive my copy and get some runs goin'..

I pre orderded 20/7/2017 and will leave an update on this forum about when I will be receiving my closed beta access.

Any tips and tricks you folks wish to share with the newcomers?

I currently pre ordered the standard edition but I'm kinda considering throwing a bit more money onto the game as I have the feeling I might have MANY gameplay hours in this game, which in that case it would be worth spending some extra $ for the extras in return. Let me know what you guys' verdict is about this if you don't mind. Thanks.

Happy hunting and hope to see 'y all soon :)

1 hour ago, raftermandk said:

I recommend not upgrading before you are in the beta as it might place you last in the queue. 

Makes sense - useful information nonetheless! Thanks!

HYPE HYPE HYPEEEEE <3

• Upvote 1

I think 4 players in a group are right. Usec and bear are organisations so there must be like a squad system

1 minute ago, kianvl said:

Makes sense - useful information nonetheless! Thanks!

HYPE HYPE HYPEEEEE <3

Manage your expectations, what you see on Youtube is only feedback from the fraction of the playerbase who got Press accounts or who can afford to play a single game for 15h a day and own a beast of a computer to run the game correctly, for others the game is rarely fun, especially in Beta, desync is still here, Broken AIs are stronger that ever and economy is worse than it ever was. Do not think this game is fun, or you will be disapointed, consider it a pain and frustration simulator, and then maybe you'll be pleasently surprised.

27 minutes ago, Acekamz said:

Hey i have a question but it's not about the beta date and such, is there a team up feature when it comes to playing with your mates? If there's a in game option thar lets you accept group invites and such 

You can team up in a Max of 5 people as PMC and for as scav

8 minutes ago, wrocu said:

Ye it should but man, think about it. If someone is getting access before a guy who preordered game before him, then its something wrong, so even servers might not be fine after the biggest wave.

Yeah, that's why I've wrote that we have wait a week more after the biggest wave for servers to be more stable or at least stable at all.

I think 50% people at wave getting the access cause of the old date of purchase - the next 50% people - which getting their invitation in wave - are randomized.

Edited by WIECEq

vor 5 Minuten schrieb necuja:

You can team up in a Max of 5 people as PMC and for as scav

Thank you for information. Sounds good

Someone knows when the next wave starts?

Edited by Schubi

15 minutes ago, StyxMan said:

Manage your expectations, what you see on Youtube is only feedback from the fraction of the playerbase who got Press accounts or who can afford to play a single game for 15h a day and own a beast of a computer to run the game correctly, for others the game is rarely fun, especially in Beta, desync is still here, Broken AIs are stronger that ever and economy is worse than it ever was. Do not think this game is fun, or you will be disapointed, consider it a pain and frustration simulator, and then maybe you'll be pleasently surprised.

Hi, thanks for this information - I didn't attempt to get a press release account, however I am a daily streamer and have quiet the computer that shouldn't have any issues with any game that is released at the moment (1080ti). However, desync has jack **** to do with that and I also don't think that my GPU is going to stop the aimbot AI :). In any case we'll see how it goes and I'll keep the frustration for myself undoubtedly :P Thanks for the heads up though buddy! So once again HYPE HYPE HYPE :D 

19 minutes ago, Schubi said:

Someone knows when the next wave starts?

The original message was 23 hours ago so fingers crossed in about an hour!

vor 2 Minuten schrieb joewwson:

The original message was 23 hours ago so fingers crossed in about an hour!

Thanks for reply. So lets hype. xD

Meybe i get access too *dreaming*

6 hours ago, raftermandk said:

Believe it not, but I don't feel exactly like you. You have your opinion and it is valid, however it is entirely your own. 

I am in a position where I won't be able to try out the game for a long time soon, so the promise of being in one of the first waves felt great, because I would be able to try the game out in it's present state.

It is not the end of the world for sure, but it still suck not to have expectations met, especially because of a system so random and weird like this. 

Whelp. That is not only life but Beta and Alpha Testing.

13 minutes ago, joshc007 said:

Whelp. That is not only life but Beta and Alpha Testing.

I'm sure you know what you are talking about. 

1 minute ago, Bomjara228 said:

Today there will be a wave?

Hopefully ... sitting here and waiting for the admission to come ...

1 minute ago, Quantum_Remix said:

If I brought the game last Friday (standered addition) when can I be exspecting to play it ? 

Probably the same as i can expect it. I bought the game on sunday (2 days ago)

We will probably be in the last wave, which should be on friday

Edited by pingger
Corrected buy date ;-)

4 minutes ago, Quantum_Remix said:

If I brought the game last Friday (standered addition) when can I be exspecting to play it ? 

Probably on Friday, maybe Thursday.

11 minutes ago, carbiniz3r said:

same i bought mine 2 weeks ago i expect to be last wave, i hope this beta isnt a short one.

short? even so, next is open beta for everyone and then final release. What's Your point? Your mad bcuz if so, closed beta will be closed soon instead of OPEN for everyone?

Edited by wrocu

52 minutes ago, Marcus87 said:

I´m tired of waiting for Nothing.

Then go do something, besides waiting for nothing.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, wrocu said:

short? even so, next is open beta for everyone and then final release. What's Your point? Your mad bcuz if so, closed beta will be closed soon instead of OPEN for everyone?

At no point was my post mad or negative.

We have a child on the forums guys, ban him

Just now, carbiniz3r said:

At no point was my post mad or negative.

We have a child on the forums guys, ban him

What he meant to say I think is even if you have the game now you don't have to worry about beta being short because you will be able to play the game from when you get closed beta to forever

21 minutes ago, carbiniz3r said:

same i bought mine 2 weeks ago i expect to be last wave, i hope this beta isnt a short one.

Beta will be until launch, that has been confirmed somewhere. Game should release in Q1 2018, I believe that's what I saw. Now it's just knowing how long the open beta will be I guess.