Blackb1rd

The new video "Beauty of Shoreline"

"Beauty of the Shoreline"! This is the name of a new video from the US Community Representative for Escape from Tarkov aka Kleanuppguy (Stefan Habib) and WillerZ. The video shows all the endless variety of nature and landscape of this map, which just appeared in the game with the start of beta testing.

Join the beta! Preorder the game here!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7

Okay. So that's a great video, well made all around. Good job guys, a great amount of effort seems to be put in it.

Yet, I really wonder how you managed to overcome jaggies without an anti-aliasing option within the game itself. If this video is entirely an actual in-game footage then you gotta tell us how you managed to get rid of the currently unbearable jaggy textures. Please.

I once again would like to point out that the video looks great, such content is desperately needed right now if we are hoping to get more and more peoples attention to the game with such great potential. Thanks for the great video again. Best regards.

On 7/31/2017 at 4:10 PM, Dasssler said:

Okay. So that's a great video, well made all around. Good job guys, a great amount of effort seems to be put in it.

Yet, I really wonder how you managed to overcome jaggies without an anti-aliasing option within the game itself. If this video is entirely an actual in-game footage then you gotta tell us how you managed to get rid of the currently unbearable jaggy textures. Please.

I once again would like to point out that the video looks great, such content is desperately needed right now if we are hoping to get more and more peoples attention to the game with such great potential. Thanks for the great video again. Best regards.

Thank you for the kind words . So I recorded the footage at 4K with 130 mb/s at 144 HZ . Playing at a higher resolution monitor really cuts the antialiasing Jags down that's why it looks so good

I always thought this game looked quite good, this video definetly confirms it in beautiful 4k60fps. I can't wait to finally play this game.

5 hours ago, WillerZ said:

Thank you for the kind words . So I recorded the footage at 4K with 130 mb/s at 144 HZ . Playing at a higher resolution monitor really cuts the antialiasing Jags down that's why it looks so good

Well I play at 1440p but jaggies are still unbearable in some cases, guess 4K does the trick... Anyway I assume there is not much to do without an in-game anti aliasing option. Still thank you for responding and keep up the great work bro :)

Really good video this is much work what you have done. Give your channel a like and an abo. Looking forward to more nice videos.