Sign in to follow this  
neilfallon

EoD - Purchase Confirmation?

Hey guys, just brought EoD, but I'm kinda scared... I've got no email confirmation of the purchase yet, is it normal? It's been 1 day since my purchase via Payment slip, should I expect some kind of confirmation or only when its alpha time?

I got my payment confirmation from paypal immediately. After about 20 minutes I got the reciept from Xsolla. Check to see if the funds went through, if they did use Xsolla's customer support.

*edit*

I'm unsure how payment slip's work. So, that might not go through immediately..

Edited by uspenguin

1 minute ago, uspenguin said:

I got my payment confirmation from paypal immediately. After about 20 minutes I got the reciept from Xsolla. Check to see if the funds went through, if they did use Xsolla's customer support.

Oh, ok. The funds went through but I think it takes 1-2 days to actually validate the purchase, I'll be waiting for a Xsolla reciept. But did you get some email from battlestate?

Just now, neilfallon said:

Oh, ok. The funds went through but I think it takes 1-2 days to actually validate the purchase, I'll be waiting for a Xsolla reciept. But did you get some email from battlestate?

Yes I got a "Thank you" email. You will be able to see your purchase from the home page on your profile. It will look like this:

http://prnt.sc/ahjcrh

2 minutes ago, uspenguin said:

Yes I got a "Thank you" email. You will be able to see your purchase from the home page on your profile. It will look like this:

http://prnt.sc/ahjcrh

Ohhh, I see. Thank you penguin, this will help settle my anxiety down. 

Just picked up the Edge Of Darkness Edition too.  This was based off of videos I've seen.  I got linked to them from the Facebook page of the Misery Mod guys for S.T.A.L.K.E.R   I usually don't take big risks like this, but the Developers seem so passionate about this genre and the game looks great.  Here's hoping I made the right call! :)

Edited by Kaneda

6 minutes ago, Crey-Z said:

Same problem here bought it last night and nobody has followed up with me, I gave them $150 !

Did you get in contact with support?

20 minutes ago, Orbixal said:

Did you get in contact with support?

I attempted to, but it wouldn't take my transaction ID.

6 minutes ago, Crey-Z said:

I attempted to, but it wouldn't take my transaction ID.

Have you tried contacting xsolla support?

1 minute ago, Orbixal said:

Can you provide me a link possibly? I haven't tried that yet.

3 hours ago, Orbixal said:

I tried contacting them, they said wait up to 24 hours, I've never had to do this with a game before.