Sign in to follow this  
neilfallon

EoD - Purchase Confirmation?

Recommended Posts

Hey guys, just brought EoD, but I'm kinda scared... I've got no email confirmation of the purchase yet, is it normal? It's been 1 day since my purchase via Payment slip, should I expect some kind of confirmation or only when its alpha time?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got my payment confirmation from paypal immediately. After about 20 minutes I got the reciept from Xsolla. Check to see if the funds went through, if they did use Xsolla's customer support.

*edit*

I'm unsure how payment slip's work. So, that might not go through immediately..

Edited by uspenguin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, uspenguin said:

I got my payment confirmation from paypal immediately. After about 20 minutes I got the reciept from Xsolla. Check to see if the funds went through, if they did use Xsolla's customer support.

Oh, ok. The funds went through but I think it takes 1-2 days to actually validate the purchase, I'll be waiting for a Xsolla reciept. But did you get some email from battlestate?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, neilfallon said:

Oh, ok. The funds went through but I think it takes 1-2 days to actually validate the purchase, I'll be waiting for a Xsolla reciept. But did you get some email from battlestate?

Yes I got a "Thank you" email. You will be able to see your purchase from the home page on your profile. It will look like this:

http://prnt.sc/ahjcrh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, uspenguin said:

Yes I got a "Thank you" email. You will be able to see your purchase from the home page on your profile. It will look like this:

http://prnt.sc/ahjcrh

Ohhh, I see. Thank you penguin, this will help settle my anxiety down. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just picked up the Edge Of Darkness Edition too.  This was based off of videos I've seen.  I got linked to them from the Facebook page of the Misery Mod guys for S.T.A.L.K.E.R   I usually don't take big risks like this, but the Developers seem so passionate about this genre and the game looks great.  Here's hoping I made the right call! :)

Edited by Kaneda

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Crey-Z said:

Same problem here bought it last night and nobody has followed up with me, I gave them $150 !

Did you get in contact with support?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Orbixal said:

Did you get in contact with support?

I attempted to, but it wouldn't take my transaction ID.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Crey-Z said:

I attempted to, but it wouldn't take my transaction ID.

Have you tried contacting xsolla support?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Orbixal said:

Have you tried contacting xsolla support?

Can you provide me a link possibly? I haven't tried that yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Orbixal said:

Have you tried contacting xsolla support?

I tried contacting them, they said wait up to 24 hours, I've never had to do this with a game before.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this