slezmass

Shorline map performance

having really bad fps problems on shoreline i go from 60 to 40 to 30 lag spikes everywere on the map

i have a fx 8350 4.3ghz

gtx 960 4 gb strix edition oc

16gb dddr3 ram

windows 10

i also noticed a crash while trying to tweak settings and i had to close

i have i7 6700k 4.5ghz gtx 1080 16 gigs ram and same problem. My buddy crashes every time he takes gunfire at the gas station.

Is this a consisent problem? Do you always get this FPS drops, even after a fresh restart of the game? I am asking because theres still a memory leak around that might cause such problems, especially on systems with less than 16 GB.

I had same issue. Fixed it by uninstalling then manually remove the /dir for EFT. Restarted pc and reinstall game from scratch. Running much better now and no crash or hangs. 

16 hours ago, Big_Joe said:

Is this a consisent problem? Do you always get this FPS drops, even after a fresh restart of the game? I am asking because theres still a memory leak around that might cause such problems, especially on systems with less than 16 GB.

Hmm, that is true. I am running 8GB DDR, but I don't have issues with shoreline only. It seems like it is all maps get stutter or no maps get stutter. Usually it is for 12-24 hours then something is changed and everything works fine, back to the normal 60fps 

turn off SSR, it hits the performance pretty hard
I have a GTX 1070 with a i5 6600K and I run everything max, 1440p, and get between 60-95 on shoreline with SSR turned off