Blackb1rd

The fifth (last) wave of Beta admission starts!

5 minutes ago, lazerplatypus said:

I beg to differ to be honest, in fact, having worked in the same industry, I find the devs to be very unprofessional in terms of support. After getting my beta key and installing the launcher, my launcher prompts me to restart in order to update. After doing so it gives me the error, "The system cannot find the path specified." I opened my ticket over a week ago and have yet to hear a thing, and still don't have access to a game I paid for while ago...It's disappointing because I thought this game had some potential.

http://forum.escapefromtarkov.com/forum/109-technical/

Should bring your issue up here then, also try changing the file path to something else could help resolve it

3 minutes ago, lazerplatypus said:

I did change to different file paths when I reinstalled the launcher a couple times to no avail, I will try and post in that support forum thanks...

Np, this way a techy can help you out lol. Could be an issue of AV blocking game

6 hours ago, Atelier said:

When does the beta wave end?

Beta waves already ended, so every one who preordered should be in by now (and anyone preordering now will get into the beta). If you preordered and didn't receive your beta, ask support.

But if you are asking how long will the beta last, i guess it will be at least 2 months (but pretty sure it will be more).

• Upvote 1