Blackb1rd

The fifth (last) wave of Beta admission starts!

1 minute ago, Geriii said:

someone got the mail yet?

Yeah. Alot of people did. Just wait :) You will be let in before the day ends (Probably since i have no idea what the time is for you)

Just now, Magnus20000 said:

think i just got the mail i am installing game now, not sure if i have to get a code tho

when did u preordeR?

Gerade eben schrieb Juncker:

Yeah. Alot of people did. Just wait :) You will be let in before the day ends (Probably since i have no idea what the time is for you)

ah ok its 14:23 p.m atm for me. Im just happy that i get access today :)

I just wanna make this clear EVERYBODY WHO HASN'T BEEN INVITED YET WILL BE INVITED BEFORE THE END OF THE DAY (FINNISH TIME) 

vor 2 Minuten schrieb Juncker:

got the link now :)

1 minute ago, szkuwa said:

On the left side of your keyboard there is a key a little below Tab and a little above Shift. I think you need to press it.

thanks for the advice bro, im screaming anyway right now so i thought itd add some effect online

Beta test: You are ready for Beta testing!
We are preparing your beta access, please stand by.

:x

Edited by TheSticky

vor 2 Minuten schrieb Juncker:

Get in there boy!

20 minutes left and im in!!! and will probably die a horrible death multiple times xD

1 minute ago, Geriii said:

20 minutes left and im in!!! and will probably die a horrible death multiple times xD

The Scav AI is pretty OP atm so i would recommend you Zig-Zagging as much as you can when you see them (Their aim is fine but their ability to spot you through walls and do a 180 flick on you with a pistol at 50 meters is le cancer)

everyone will get there stuff soon guys, just chill, i think im in the last wave, not sure though, bout it 3/8 at like 6am

Gerade eben schrieb Juncker:

The Scav AI is pretty OP atm so i would recommend you Zig-Zagging as much as you can when you see them (Their aim is fine but their ability to spot you through walls and do a 180 flick on you with a pistol at 50 meters is le cancer)

i will use that information thank you!

1 minute ago, wloo8706888 said:

waiting ... still.. waiting..

so wtf?

A.png

Check your email and if there is no invite yet just wait they don't invite everybody at the same time

The wave just started, by end of day everyone is guaranteed to be in just wait for the invite

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, Geriii said:

someone got the mail yet?

Yup. Preordered yesterday. Check your profile on site (emails are emails, sometime they dont work).

1 minute ago, necuja said:

The wave just started, by end of day everyone is guaranteed to be in just wait for the invite

That's what i said xD

• Upvote 1