LONE_STORMER

How to get a gamma container

At the Moment you need to buy the biggest edition.

I'm curious too for the full game. I read both sides in the forum. One version says that you will be able to upgrade to one of similar size(ish?) in the full release later. Im not sure though if that means that you can buy one of the gamma containers back from the traders when some dude sells his though. What will not happen too much I guess. 

The other says you can and will only be able to buy the beta container from Fence lvl 3.

It would be great to know what will be achieveable and what not. As it reads in the Version Description of the highest edition you get a "unique" secure container. That does not mean that it's bigger, it could be a special skin.

Any confirmed information on this? TBH I was sad when I regognized that with standard you have quite less options in beta and hope that it will not stay that way after release, would be wasted potential IMHO. 

• Like 1

I got to buy a beta container from fence. It just popped up when I was refreshing his stash and when it popped I freaked out and stated selling stuff left and right.. Totally worth it though 

I just saw a Video from Rhinocrunch, he shows the current max trader stuff you can regularly buy. So you can actually get the Beta Container from Peacekeeper at max level right now in closed Beta for about 5.000$ - not rubels but dollars that is. Still the Beta Container should be only 2x3 instead of 3x3 for the gamma. Thats a small and a medium sized Med Kit for healing or some food and drinking for staying alive or an extra pistol with spare mag or an additional silencer and muzzle break as loot you can get home with without worrying at all. That would be very sad if you could not get to the same chances as when bought for money. Pay to skip is ok if reachable within some (not hundreds of) hours but staying at an unfair advantage would not. Still don't know what's the plan with it though. 

Am 7.8.2017 um 15:11 schrieb kitfalco:

I got to buy a beta container from fence. It just popped up when I was refreshing his stash and when it popped I freaked out and stated selling stuff left and right.. Totally worth it though 

On 8/6/2017 at 0:55 AM, LONE_STORMER said:

Title says it all. I wanna upgrade my shitty alpha container to a gamma

Either upgrade to EoD or camp fence and buy it for 800k. Later you will have a chance to upgrade these through completing tasks

• Upvote 3