vinny2toes

How do you use a pistol without having to equip it?

I assume this has something to do with the alpha/beta/gamma containers, but it just sucks to take down someone who is shooting at you and then when you loot them they don't have a pistol on them (even though its still clearly in their hands).

1 minute ago, vinny2toes said:

I assume this has something to do with the alpha/beta/gamma containers, but it just sucks to take down someone who is shooting at you and then when you loot them they don't have a pistol on them (even though its still clearly in their hands).

So your first comment on the forums is how to abuse the system? And people start to wonder why the community is becoming rotten....., can't help you here.

Just now, Heatlock said:

So your first comment on the forums is how to abuse the system? And people start to wonder why the community is becoming rotten....., can't help you here.

So its an exploit? They should probably fix it then. Its getting pretty annoying.

• Upvote 1

That's glitching and i dont think anybody here will tell you cause user of this glitch are little rats without a dick

Gerade eben schrieb vinny2toes:

So its an exploit? They should probably fix it then. Its getting pretty annoying.

Yea an little exploit, nothing serious. They should focus on something else.

I don't think anyone on the forums will reveal how one of the current biggest exploits work, it should be punishable or removed if they do. 

Pretty much like asking a cop where you can buy drugs.

Try somewhere else :)

Edited by -Fergus-
  • Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, vinny2toes said:

Not a big fan of cheaters myself. I just was wondering if there was some sorta super insurance or a better container or a quick swap option I was missing that would let me stow my pistol as I died.

Only containers we have are the alpha, beta and gamma containers there are your instant insurance other then that it's the normal insurance from the traders. Oh and since you are new if you have a medkit-bandage-splint-painkillers and such if you have those in your vest or pants you can drag them to the hotbar for quick access. Things in your backpack can't be slotted in the quickbar nor do the items in one of the secure containers.

I put my pistol in my gamma container if I'm bleeding out on my own somewhere. I had wondered about those Houdini guns

What's stupid is there are 2 ways to glitch. 1 way everyone knows about (with pistols) and the other way not many people know about with kedrs..cause you can't do the glitch with kedrs like you can with pistols. Still have no idea how people are doing it.

Edited by Borges80

vor 50 Minuten schrieb Borges80:

What's stupid is there are 2 ways to glitch. 1 way everyone knows about (with pistols) and the other way not many people know about with kedrs..cause you can't do the glitch with kedrs like you can with pistols. Still have no idea how people are doing it.

Never saw it with kedr, but often with guns. if i'm getting shot and feel unsave or feel like i'm dying soon and want to save my pistol, i drag it into the container. but had some guys running with guns shot them down with the kedr, ak or shotgun (instand dead) and they have no gun. so know i know those are damn glitchers-.-

But, banning guy's in a beta for using exploid/glitches is the wrong way. it's a community way to show that there are bad things in the game.

When they fix, reset the stash/game and as many times, we have to start from new. It's my opinion for this, but what do i know how they handle that problem.

Hope they fix it soon 

• Upvote 1

The more people abusing it the better it will get more attention and fixed sooner imo, and really it's only a pistol. I don't think people should get banned for it either it's much too wide spread and too easy to do, and most people are getting salty over nothing. You'd have to ban like 70% of the playerbase.

Edited by Borges80

vor 18 Stunden schrieb Borges80:

The more people abusing it the better it will get more attention and fixed sooner imo, and really it's only a pistol. I don't think people should get banned for it either it's much too wide spread and too easy to do, and most people are getting salty over nothing. You'd have to ban like 70% of the playerbase.

Yeah, but i don't think they'll do that. cause they would lose a lot of ppl for banning glitchusers. As i said, its a beta version. I can imagine that they don't panic-ban ppl.

But i think you're right. Its only a pistol. i don't get it why they're doing this.. with the scav mode its possible to get much better things back

The sooner they fix it the better. And the sooner they start banning glitchers the better..

Sharing glitches to ruin others game play is forbidden and will not be tolerated on the forums. Please refrain from creating topics that will significantly effect other players in a negative way.

#Locked Forbidden Topic