kwahamoT

What Edition did you get?

What edition of the game did you get?   314 members have voted

1. 1. What edition of the game did you get?

• Standard Edition
    • Left Behind Edition
    • Prepare for Escape Edition
    • Edge of Darkness Edition
    • I haven't yet!

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

154 posts in this topic

I got the EOD edition. 

I was thinking about not getting the game at all, but the limited edition tag was one of the reasons why I got it.

Another reason was that @Scruffy said that the Alpha was over(before he was a mod), which meant that it would go off sale soon.

So I impulsively bought it. I had enough, but it was food money.

Hopefully the alpha would be worth the month of ramen noodles and cheap takeout.

9 minutes ago, Azpen said:

I got the EOD edition. 

I was thinking about not getting the game at all, but the limited edition tag was one of the reasons why I got it.

Another reason was that @Scruffy said that the Alpha was over(before he was a mod), which meant that it would go off sale soon.

Hopefully the alpha would be worth the month of ramen noodles and cheap takeout.

Alpha is not over, it didn't even start yet if thats what you meant. but yes when the alpha is over, it goes off sale so its a good time to be on the safe side and buy it.

6 minutes ago, Natalino said:

Alpha is not over, it didn't even start yet if thats what you meant. but yes when the alpha is over, it goes off sale so its a good time to be on the safe side and buy it.

Oh yeah I know that now. I read further into the thread after I bought it.

22 minutes ago, Azpen said:

I got the EOD edition. 

I could do with some ramen noodle. lol

12 out of 15 got EOD (so far) ;o good sign!

EOD over here!

Yea they probably got a lot more money then they were expecting from Edge of darkness, a lot of people got it. Including me

9 minutes ago, Avexum said:

Yea they probably got a lot more money then they were expecting from Edge of darkness, a lot of people got it. Including me

there probably wont be spot left for non EOD because of good amount of EOD. or maybe not as expected.

Edited by Natalino

Just now, Natalino said:

there probably wont be spot left for non EOD because of good amount of EOD. or maybe not as expected.

Im sure they will have to adjust their servers to be bigger or just make the alpha, EOD only, I feel like they werent expecting so many EOD buyers when they released pre orders.

Just now, Avexum said:

Im sure they will have to adjust their servers to be bigger or just make the alpha, EOD only, I feel like they werent expecting so many EOD buyers when they released pre orders.

same here

Game looks promising. I wanted to support the DEVs. Hell.... bought a AAA game thinking it would be awesome, but hell no..

Independent games is where it's at.

2 minutes ago, Blackbeard06 said:

Game looks promising. I wanted to support the DEVs. Hell.... bought a AAA game thinking it would be awesome, but hell no..

Independent games is where it's at.

The independent games are where its at cuz they usually put gameplay/quality over money.

The game is on par for a triple A title game from massive studios. It shows how well the Developers are working towards the game and only will the alpha and stream show us in depth more of what they have to offer.

I bought EoD. It was a no-brainer for me.

I have total confidence in the devs and I am sure this will be an amazing game. I loved Contract Wars. I know that EFT is a different type of game, but from the few videos of EFT that are up so far, I can see a lot of CW in EFT, and lots of improvments on concepts that were in CW.

5 minutes ago, Dreggiestyle said:

I bought EoD. It was a no-brainer for me.

I have total confidence in the devs and I am sure this will be an amazing game. I loved Contract Wars. I know that EFT is a different type of game, but from the few videos of EFT that are up so far, I can see a lot of CW in EFT, and lots of improvments on concepts that were in CW.

Agreed.

i got myself the EOD. i have hope that they will make the game that the built it to be.

well i worked  after  my school to make money just for this game & its the only game i ever worked  for :D

Edge of Darkness.

110 € (350-370 TL ) Might not be much for some people but its hard to get for me

I bought the Edge of Darkness edition, its a bit of money for going in blind and not really know how the game will be when its fully released, but i couldn't resist the limited edition.

I got EoD. I really want to be experienced when the game actually comes out and i simply can't wait to play this game. The words "limited edition" are also very enticing. I trust that the product is going to look close to, if not better than what they have been showing.

I also purchased EOD. I was going to just pre-order the standard version, but the more I looked at what EOD offered it was just to good of an offer. I mean let alone all the in-game stuff you get, but also the access to the alpha and beta. And all DLC content forever, not just a season pass for one year of DLC but all DLC they release forever. Pretty good deal in my eyes, plus you get to support the devs.

Just broke down and bought EOD edition fingers crossed this is as amazing as they say and show it to be.