Hi, I created a google maps like website for escape from tarkov.

This is a work in progress and I intend to add more features in the future like adding markers to show loot positions, doors, keys, escapes etc. I intend to make this as a collaborative tool where users will be able to add their markers to be integrated in the map, also to have private markers and share them with your friends.

http://www.escapefromtarkovmaps.com

Let me know what you think and any suggestions are welcome!

• Upvote 18

3 minutes ago, franrv said:

This is a work in progress and I intend to add more features in the future like adding markers to show loot positions, doors, keys, escapes etc. I intend to make this as a collaborative tool where users will be able to add their markers to be integrated in the map, also to have private markers and share them with your friends.

good work

41 minutes ago, DanielSon said:

Hey i have a better Isometric map of Factory if you want to use it.

Yes I was thinking of adding variants to the maps , please send it to me

Good maps. Perhaps add weapon spawns to the maps? I'm still trying to learn all the possible weapon spawns and can't find any maps that point them out.

On 13/08/2017 at 1:59 PM, Kplatz said:

Good maps. Perhaps add weapon spawns to the maps? I'm still trying to learn all the possible weapon spawns and can't find any maps that point them out.

Yes, I am working on it

An awesome work. Thanks for your precious time to make this happen for the community.

• Upvote 4

Awesome! One suggestion would be to also provide maps with no callouts, no spawn points, nothing. This way groups could mark their own callouts and on the other hand the community can modify the maps for any future changes of spawn points.
Really good work. Especially form a usability standpoint. 

Great,

Although exploring the map for the first time is the best thing about EFT, Once you done it a couple of times no need for a map.

8 hours ago, Natalino said:

An awesome work. Thanks for your precious time to make this happen for the community.

Hi, thank you very much.

It would be of great help if you can provide me with high res image of the maps as I intend to add to the webpage a collaborative tool where people will be able to mark loot, scav spawns, area names etc. But for that I need the raw maps and I struggle to find them in good resolution.

Thanks

5 hours ago, softcorn said:

Awesome! One suggestion would be to also provide maps with no callouts, no spawn points, nothing. This way groups could mark their own callouts and on the other hand the community can modify the maps for any future changes of spawn points.
Really good work. Especially form a usability standpoint. 

I am creating a tool for that but is going to take me more time.

On 8/8/2017 at 0:59 PM, franrv said:

Thank you very much, i have used these links in my help section on the discord!