sokoloveee14

Stuttering/Lagging

Recommended Posts

 

My laptop has i7-6700HQ @2.60Ghz, 8gb of ram, and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960m 4gb. Currently I am running the game at 1920x1080 and all the graphics settings on low. Im experiencing major stuttering when getting into firefights or running around the map. What could the issue be? ive checked the system requirements and mine check out. Im at a loss here guys. Anyone know what I should do?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

18 minutes ago, sokoloveee14 said:

 

My laptop has i7-6700HQ @2.60Ghz, 8gb of ram, and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960m 4gb. Currently I am running the game at 1920x1080 and all the graphics settings on low. Im experiencing major stuttering when getting into firefights or running around the map. What could the issue be? ive checked the system requirements and mine check out. Im at a loss here guys. Anyone know what I should do?

have you installed gpu drivers through geforce experience, there is also a chance that the game is running on your integreated graphics for some reason

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Ravenhawkhero said:

 

have you installed gpu drivers through geforce experience, there is also a chance that the game is running on your integreated graphics for some reason

i have drivers installed im double checking the intergrated graphics now.

2 minutes ago, Bismarck_ said:

Game is not optimized yet, it runs poorly here too, I7 4770 / 8GB / GTX 970

yeah i know its not optimized but dang its bad sometimes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, sokoloveee14 said:

i have drivers installed im double checking the intergrated graphics now.

yeah i know its not optimized but dang its bad sometimes

funny thing is im on 8 gig ddr3, i5-3300 and gtx 1050 2gb and it runs fine on medium

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ravenhawkhero said:

funny thing is im on 8 gig ddr3, i5-3300 and gtx 1050 2gb and it runs fine on medium

im looking at upgrading to 16gb of ddr4 which is pretty much the only upgrade i can do to my laptop. wish i had the space for a desktop

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm just waiting for a fix on the memory leak.

To be fair, the game is running on Unity, which is part of the problem (for me anyways, Unity games run like poo)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sounds like you computer struggle getting data on time.

What is your drive and the motherboard chipset? It would be interesting monitoring the SSD/HD bandwidth.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have an eight-core processor, but I never upgraded my motherboard from 32GB.

It's AMD, and I feel like almost every one of my game ran equally good, if not, better with a 950 and i3.

 

rip in dip trip on a crip

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

game is running smooth for me but like every 5-10 sec i get a freeze for a sec. enough to get insta killed :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now