sokoloveee14

Stuttering/Lagging

My laptop has i7-6700HQ @2.60Ghz, 8gb of ram, and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960m 4gb. Currently I am running the game at 1920x1080 and all the graphics settings on low. Im experiencing major stuttering when getting into firefights or running around the map. What could the issue be? ive checked the system requirements and mine check out. Im at a loss here guys. Anyone know what I should do?

18 minutes ago, sokoloveee14 said:

My laptop has i7-6700HQ @2.60Ghz, 8gb of ram, and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960m 4gb. Currently I am running the game at 1920x1080 and all the graphics settings on low. Im experiencing major stuttering when getting into firefights or running around the map. What could the issue be? ive checked the system requirements and mine check out. Im at a loss here guys. Anyone know what I should do?

have you installed gpu drivers through geforce experience, there is also a chance that the game is running on your integreated graphics for some reason

9 minutes ago, Ravenhawkhero said:

have you installed gpu drivers through geforce experience, there is also a chance that the game is running on your integreated graphics for some reason

i have drivers installed im double checking the intergrated graphics now.

2 minutes ago, Bismarck_ said:

Game is not optimized yet, it runs poorly here too, I7 4770 / 8GB / GTX 970

yeah i know its not optimized but dang its bad sometimes

10 minutes ago, sokoloveee14 said:

i have drivers installed im double checking the intergrated graphics now.

yeah i know its not optimized but dang its bad sometimes

funny thing is im on 8 gig ddr3, i5-3300 and gtx 1050 2gb and it runs fine on medium

1 minute ago, Ravenhawkhero said:

funny thing is im on 8 gig ddr3, i5-3300 and gtx 1050 2gb and it runs fine on medium

im looking at upgrading to 16gb of ddr4 which is pretty much the only upgrade i can do to my laptop. wish i had the space for a desktop

• Upvote 1

I'm just waiting for a fix on the memory leak.

To be fair, the game is running on Unity, which is part of the problem (for me anyways, Unity games run like poo)

Sounds like you computer struggle getting data on time.

What is your drive and the motherboard chipset? It would be interesting monitoring the SSD/HD bandwidth.

I have an eight-core processor, but I never upgraded my motherboard from 32GB.

It's AMD, and I feel like almost every one of my game ran equally good, if not, better with a 950 and i3.

rip in dip trip on a crip

game is running smooth for me but like every 5-10 sec i get a freeze for a sec. enough to get insta killed :P