Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Matt85

WARNING: Reputation gain isnt working with Pavel at the moment

14 posts in this topic

I started with 316k/400k then sold him 43k worth of loot and bought a 1k magazine. but after leaving and coming back and even restarting the game, it still says I'm at 316k/400k.

ive submitted a bug report but I strongly recommend you be careful before selling Pavel any loot!

-Matt

yesterday therapist updated on me after something like 6-8 hours so. I guess it is lagged a bit.

Posted (edited)

Same. Has anybody filled out a bug report? Just curious as well, did any of you sell a gun right before it stopped working? This issue has happened to me twice now and on both occasions the last item I sold to them when it stopped working was an AK-74U.

Oh yeah, and good news is that it should update with your spend eventually as mine registered all my spend.

Edited by mikayl

3 minutes ago, mikayl said:

Same. Has anybody filled out a bug report? Just curious as well, did any of you sell a gun right before it stopped working? This issue has happened to me twice now and on both occasions the last item I sold to them when it stopped working was an AK-74U.

Oh yeah, and good news is that it should update with your spend eventually as mine registered all my spend.

how long did it take you to update?

The first time it was about 8 hours. The second time, unsure, it's been overnight and it still hasn't reset.

Its been at least 16 hours for me, and none of my buying or selling has changed the spent amount with any of the traders.

I haven't been doing any buying or selling since I posted this... my stash in full... hope they fix this soon.

Same Problem here, ALL traders dont update the spent money... I waited overnight but still no update for me :(

I have the problem only with peacekeeper. Spent money stuck. The other traders are fine for me.

seems each of us experience the same but only with different traders.

has the Devs noticed about this?

I have this problem with all traders. I have personally tested each one and none of them are working for me at the moment. I'm sure the dev's are aware and working on it - sounds like its not a problem related to each one of us, must be a server wide error I would assume.

Fingers crossed its fixed soon, I'm jonesing to upgrade my traders. Just upgraded from standard edition to EOD so thankfully I have space to store my loot in the meantime :D 

still not working, my stash is full. so at this point I'm just waiting for them to fix it.

Same here. Spent about 25-30k on Prapor and not updated after about 6-7 hours.