Sign in to follow this  
gfa3

120 framerate limit?

how do you remove or change the framerate limit? is there a way to do it through the console commands or no?

when you type fps 1 in console it clearly shows there is a 120 fps limit

i'd like to try the game uncapped for example just to see, and maybe limit it to more like 144?

also seems like vertical sync recognizes my monitors refresh rate and goes above 120 to 144 on my actual fps number, despite still showing that 120 limit uptop

Devs said they are gonna introduce more limit options in upcoming patches. 

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, alias7 said:

I just turned the limit off thinking  it will run at whatever my pc is capable of

Nice! Care to tell us how you did it?

Can anyone confirm that they currently run at a framerate higher than 120? Or 122 to be exact.  I would like to unlock it is there a command for the Unity engine?

I've messed around with all sorts of settings on this game and here is what I have found to be the best. Fps isn't a huge deal as long as you are in 70s+. VRAM is a big deal and for you overclockers out there, upgrading that memory speed is the way to go. I have found the biggest issue that will cause later or stutter is render ms. Also ensure V-Sync is on for this game. It's not like other titles, it improves how the game speaks with card and monitor at any refresh rate. I run 144hz and i get smoother gameplay and better performance. I do not have g-sync but if you guys do try it out.