Sign in to follow this  
jhariri

Extract Death

I spawned with a friend on customs and we began killing some people when all of the sudden the whole thing freezes and begins moving very slowly... We figure to try and get to extraction, once we arrive we can't extract, and then out of no where we see each other and other players, but by the time we see the other players my timer to extract is on 0, and suddenly I die and lose my best gear. Any way to combat when the servers do this??? 

1 hour ago, jhariri said:

I spawned with a friend on customs and we began killing some people when all of the sudden the whole thing freezes and begins moving very slowly... We figure to try and get to extraction, once we arrive we can't extract, and then out of no where we see each other and other players, but by the time we see the other players my timer to extract is on 0, and suddenly I die and lose my best gear. Any way to combat when the servers do this??? 

Man, the servers are faked up. There are also other people like me that have lost the gear when extracting. They dont want to open more servers yet. I started to play like the 10th, I had horrible desync and I am personally wating to play until OBT becasue the game right now can be crap in some raids. I think it was becasue of the servers. I saw in twitch that @KottonGamer changed the magnification in a scope and the FPS fell to 10. It is the servers, just wait.

Edited by Terminator01

Yeah the servers are a nightmare , but the fps loss in scopes in a render problem with the game, its called picture in picture and it needs to be optimized,  but they'll fix it, arma 3 used to have the same problem 

• Upvote 2

@jhariri, if the desync takes too long, try to quit the game, reconnect and extract. Works everytime, but there will be a couple of minutes where you will be vulnerable. Moreover, the game sometime teleports you to weird places.

Good luck escaping the desync.

• Upvote 1

you cant be killed while youre offline. ive tried on a mate. he took no damage when he was relogging. and we were able to extract.