ArmaSwiss

The Emissary Coordinator - Bringing Tarkov to You, and Beta Keys

Hello Escapers!

As part of my duties as Jr Community Manager, I have been tasked as the Official Emissary Coordinator.

What is an Emissary Coordinator? My main goal will be coordinating with all Emissaries in regards to community outreach, engagement and interaction amongst the various different player bases. This will involve players of all nations, from France to Korea, from Holland to Portugal, from Spain to Turkey, etc etc. 

The main goal will be engagement, coordination of information to the userbase (YOU), and organizing giveaways, prizes and events throughout the course of development. Specifics will come in the future, but engaging with the player-base is a core value to any game development, and if you are not having fun, we are not having fun.

Some of you have looked up and asked, "ArmaSwiss. When can we test the game so we can see if we like it!" To this I say, soon-to-be Escapers, Soon!

With careful planning and nudging, we can crafted a way to allow winners of giveaways to be given a glimpse, a taste, a touch of Tarkov to see if it captures their attention as it has captured many of you. I will be aiming to start dispersment of these 'Beta Keys' in upcoming community giveaways and contests in the future. Already own a Escape From Tarkov and would like a friend to experience the edge of your seat, heart racing experience you feel when playing? Perhaps you shall win a key and give them a chance to dip their toe into Tarkov.

Been apart of our forum community but just not sure about investing in the Development of Tarkov? Want a taste of the action to solidify your decision? Perhaps you can win a key and see what everyone is talking about!

These are some of the ways I'd love to open the experience of Tarkov to new and old players, and I would be honored to help bring them to you, our players. Have an idea for a fun giveaway or contest? Be sure to let me know.

Community Engagement will be a core focus of mine in this position, and ensuring our players of all languages, receive equal information and communication in the Development of Escape From Tarkov.

• The Czech translation is here! Thanks to Emissary @PugMonk

• Upvote 21

I know this may seem one sided as I do own the EOD edition but it would be cool if EOD owners got a beta key, Just beta not full game, to give to a buddy so they can try it.

• Upvote 43

9 minutes ago, VoodooTFN said:

I know this may seem one sided as I do own the EOD edition but it would be cool if EOD owners got a beta key, Just beta not full game, to give to a buddy so they can try it.

I really like this idea. :3 I'll see what I can push through

• Upvote 29

Yeah a 10 days beta trial key for EOD owners would be glorious! I'm sure a lot of my friends would play it if they only could be convinced. This would be perfect.

I hope, that we now get some more informations from the devs. And that all emissars work 2gether in every language 

Just now, Fugasman said:

Hi i have some guys that play this game can i have a key pls.

Thx

Not doing the key giveaways here. I'll be coordinating and setting up giveaways through multiple platforms and contests. Not right this moment

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, ArmaSwiss said:

I really like this idea. :3 I'll see what I can push through

Great idea! <3

vor 19 Minuten schrieb VoodooTFN:

• Upvote 1

Because you should have the health of the game at heart, 2 major fixes are needed Asap: Group common spawning point, now we have to find eachother through the all map!!! It's insane!  And spawnkill/exitkill campers. The teleportation of other players when you try to shoot at them is pretty annoying. Hope you will continue the good work the game really has potential. 

@ArmaSwiss great seeing this! keep up the good work :) We are all in for more efficient dev-community interactions and communication ! Also +1 for the beta keys for EoD owners, it would be quite nice. I actually have a few people wanting to try this game, so a trial key would most definitely secure them as buyers, because EFT is awesome, they won't resist !

@ArmaSwiss Congratulations on your new position. When can we expect expansion of shoreline map and implementation of other player skills. So far the game is awesome. It's running very well and I think it's time to add a little something new to keep the EOD guys from alpha entertained. After all a lot of people have had the same experience for a long while. Maybe AKM or some other weapons or functionality. Thanks 

I contacted the devs recently asking if I could receive a copy of the standard edition to give our to one of my subscribers in YouTube.  This would be amazing.  Please hook me up.  Also if I could get an upgrade to a press kit.  Literally all I stream right now is Escape From Tarkov.  This is by far the best game I have ever played!