ArmaSwiss

The Emissary Coordinator - Bringing Tarkov to You, and Beta Keys

15 minutes ago, Justin-Moto said:

@ArmaSwiss Congratulations on your new position. When can we expect expansion of shoreline map and implementation of other player skills. So far the game is awesome. It's running very well and I think it's time to add a little something new to keep the EOD guys from alpha entertained. After all a lot of people have had the same experience for a long while. Maybe AKM or some other weapons or functionality. Thanks 

Hi, @Justin-Moto! As for Shoreline expansion and more character skills, these will both come at a later time through-out the Closed Beta and Open Beta. As far as weapon implementation, please refer to the Weapons Department to see current suggestions, and provide your own.

While I do think it is important to keep the current players immersed in the game, it is also important to bring in new players. @ArmaSwiss is working hard to come up with ways to bring in new players!

vor einer Stunde schrieb ArmaSwiss:

I really like this idea. :3 I'll see what I can push through

+1

Also as a EOD owner I want that @ArmaSwiss carrys my loot, cleans my hideout daily while wearing a butler uniform.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BrandonS101 said:

Would be nice to give EOD members keys to give away to friends.

This has already been addressed.

2 hours ago, VoodooTFN said:

I know this may seem one sided as I do own the EOD edition but it would be cool if EOD owners got a beta key, Just beta not full game, to give to a buddy so they can try it.

To which ArmaSwiss replies with the below quote

1 hour ago, ArmaSwiss said:

Thank you for your input, @BrandonS101! I am glad to see members of the community having similar ideas.

• Upvote 2

34 minutes ago, Selgald said:

+1

Also as a EOD owner I want that @ArmaSwiss carrys my loot, cleans my hideout daily while wearing a butler uniform.

That service Package costs $130 an hour, with a 4 hour minimum at the basic package, which does not include touching. I'm classy.

• Upvote 1

Gerade eben schrieb ArmaSwiss:

That service Package costs $130 an hour, with a 4 hour minimum at the basic package, which does not include touching. I'm classy.

But you have to call me Master, Lord or Batman.

1 hour ago, ArmaSwiss said:

2 hours ago, VoodooTFN said:

I know this may seem one sided as I do own the EOD edition but it would be cool if EOD owners got a beta key, Just beta not full game, to give to a buddy so they can try it.

I also agree that this would be a great ideea,i boughtered my firends with EfT for a while,imagine how amazing would it be to be able to give them a key for beta?

I dont know if this will be a thing but I would definatly support this ideea :D

@ArmaSwiss 

So does that mean you will also be taking responsibility for the tasks that @Colonel Twerkins was doing? Since its been 4 weeks already and I haven't heared anything about my emissary apply for the Dutch community. And since the dutch community is silent as hell, we need someone to orchestrate something cool, like a stream with giveaways, hosting online/offline events etc.

If not, can you ask why colonel twerk is not responding on the website PM regarding the apply nor the actual google form apply. Players do expect something, it's too quiet.

Thanks.

gud idea about the EOD beta key btw

Just now, 1mRAAAH said:

@ArmaSwiss 

So does that mean you will also be taking responsibility for the tasks that @Colonel Twerkins was doing? Since its been 4 weeks already and I haven't heared anything about my emissary apply for the Dutch community. And since the dutch community is silent as hell, we need someone to orchestrate something cool, like a stream with giveaways, hosting online/offline events etc.

If not, can you ask why colonel twerk is not responding on the website PM regarding the apply nor the actual google form apply. Players do expect something, it's too quiet.

Thanks.

gud idea about the EOD beta key btw

Yes, I believe so. Let me follow up with this and see whats going on with our current Dutch Emissary

• Upvote 1

Just now, ArmaSwiss said:

Yes, I believe so. Let me follow up with this and see whats going on with our current Dutch Emissary

Man. I like you already :D Thanks.

This sounds interesting, I do enjoy the game (aside from the hatchet runs) and I would like to give a friend a chance to play. When you say "prizes" one of them wouldn't happen to be a item like a cross bow or slow loading revolver that has the characteristics of the alpha/gamma container? It would be nice to have some kind of ranged weapon that you can't lose but balancing it by being terrible, in this case reload time or constant repair fees to have them work. Plus with a revolver you can have the cartage built in so you have to manually put in the round and can't use some kind of speed-loader.
Just putting ideas out there, I might be bias since I love revolvers hehehe.

I'm also curious are you planning on adding the FN rifle? It was very popular all around the world and earned the nick name
"The right arm of the Free World". But I'm not sure if it was as widely used in the area where the game takes place.

its perfect one to let players experience the game on the beta it would bring alot of good thing to the game and dev were u can know your lack and what you  have made so far 

thank you devs!!!!!! gona wait for the giveaway

Would also like to get beta keys to distribute to friends who are very interested of trying, just not buying yet. :begreat:

4 hours ago, VoodooTFN said:

What about with the player has a trail on there with a timer ( yes a 24hour timer ) shows on there screen also your screen on the bottom right, not to bright and not to big, you will have there username what they are using for this also but not login password.. Once they login, the timer takes action into play. So I see why not give our friends a trail into the game.

Been following streams of this game daily for months, can't afford it right now.  Would loooooove to get a key and dive in.

I'v been planing on buying this game someday so me and a friend can play this since he already has bought it :3 but rather test it before i buy it otherwise it's just gonna collect dust :3

I have a suggestion. What would you think about timed keys? Like 1 week or something to give to EOD owners or lower tiers so some people could try the game.

9 hours ago, VoodooTFN said:

This, please make it happen, at least week passes.

Hello am quite new to this franchise, saw some vids and the game seems really nice, it would be a shame if people wont know about the game at its launch, I suggest an open beta access for like 2-3 days so that everyone can try out the game before buying, an open beta will also help in publicity of the game a lot, its just a suggestion.
Even military games like Battlefield 1 had an open beta before launch.
Also would like to know if there are servers in SEA region, Singapore? India?

Edited by sammad143
ninja
  • Upvote 1