ArmaSwiss

The Emissary Coordinator - Bringing Tarkov to You, and Beta Keys

Neat! I'm hoping to get a chance sometime to share some sessions now that the NDA business is lifted, maybe this will set me apart from the rest, this title seems more intense than the recent flooding of those copy and paste last man standing types which isn't anything new as a concept.

I have been following for awhile and just not sure about "pulling the trigger" (pun intended) as I have been burned by these games to often. Would love to be able to try before I buy beta key.  Thank you for your consideration

13 hours ago, ArmaSwiss said:

Yes, I believe so. Let me follow up with this and see whats going on with our current Dutch Emissary

:(

Yeah I would definitely like to have a beta key to give away to a friend I have one friend who really wants to try it first

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, VoodooTFN said:

I know this may seem one sided as I do own the EOD edition but it would be cool if EOD owners got a beta key, Just beta not full game, to give to a buddy so they can try it.

I agree due to us believing in the game more than anyone else and purchasing this amazing game so far I feel we should be able to bring one friend to play with so they can have access to the masterpiece you guys have been working on and they too will possibly buy the game.  Just an opinion but I like his idea :)

• Upvote 1

Hey , love this idea , i was just asking about this , a limited time pass or just beta key to give to friends to hook them up to the game would be great , i have several friends intrested in trying the game but still not commmited to buying it , im sure a taste of the game will push them in the right direction .

• Upvote 1

Hi @ArmaSwiss I like the beta key idea for EOD owners (maybe a tiered key model where everyone gets at least 1 key while higher packages get more than 1). I have got a bunch of friends (3 of them at least) I am evengelising EFT to move them away from GTA5 and PUBG on our evenings, however giving them a key to jumpstart the concept would be beneficial. I see them spending to get into the game but it would happen much faster if they could try it first.

Thanks!

• Upvote 2

awesome Idea 10 day trial key for current owners to give to friends would really boost this game. Not to mention it would be really awesome of the Devs/company and could disspell any hurt feelings and stigma currently going on in the different communities.

Edited by Freaknastii
more

+1 for beta keys for EOD owners. Is there already a emissary for Canada or they doing it purely off language spoken?

• Upvote 1

I'm all about this EOD owners getting a free Beta key for a friend idea!!

I recently convinced of few people to buy the EOD versions from watching my streams and helped grow my team but I still have some friends that aren't sure if their rigs can run the game very well so a Beta key (or at least a benchmark tool) would be amazing in helping them decide to buy or not.

On 8/16/2017 at 7:15 AM, Beaving said:

Yeah a 10 days beta trial key for EOD owners would be glorious! I'm sure a lot of my friends would play it if they only could be convinced. This would be perfect.

I totally agree with this. i have friends who want to try it out first before spending money on it.

Same here, really think it could add a lot of positivity and i know my friends would buy the game once they get a whiff of it :)  Any progress on this @ArmaSwiss? or did the gamescon get in the way :P 

Been following the game for a while for the Beta, recently married just purchased new car.
Due to go on honeymoon so will need to wait  a few month.

Any chance at a Key would be great.

Contrats

Congrats! It's been a little rocky with the game so far, some more outreach isn't a bad thing.

On 19/08/2017 at 0:39 PM, personalvoid said:

Hi @ArmaSwiss I like the beta key idea for EOD owners (maybe a tiered key model where everyone gets at least 1 key while higher packages get more than 1). I have got a bunch of friends (3 of them at least) I am evengelising EFT to move them away from GTA5 and PUBG on our evenings, however giving them a key to jumpstart the concept would be beneficial. I see them spending to get into the game but it would happen much faster if they could try it first.

Thanks!

Any news @ArmaSwiss?

Struggling to bring more people in Tarkov, although they like the concept, the addiction comes when you let them try the drug... appreciate a good gesture, especially in this beta phase.

Cheers

Dear @ArmaSwiss
The best thing to bring Escape From Tarkov to players is to bring the game to people who ALREADY paid you for the game. Entire Asia region is unable to join the beta in any meaningful way. The desync is ridiculous! I have given up on playing the game online, as have everyone i know in Asia because we simply can't do much more than run scavs, extract immediately hoping that another scav will not pop you in the head and then using said scav gear in offline mode fighting aimbotting terminator scavs that way.

Online ends in a player suddenly appearing in front of me and me dying half a second later. I actually thought its hackers, but i dont see popular streamers in US or EU experiencing this.

This is what EVERY SINGLE online round is like for us in Asia. Australia got theirs. Yes, we have been told Asia is coming soon (TM), but "soon" is not good enough.

Stop thinking about adding more players to a game that CANNOT sustain all the players that ALREADY bought the damn game. I mean, some common sense, please!

Pozalyusta! Mi v Azii toze hochim igratj!

Edited by Esso
@ArmaSwiss
  • Upvote 1

hello @armaswiss .   i live in spain , i find interesting the emissary role , i would love to bring in more good community members to Tarkov ,  im running a small discord server now with many players and creating video content  , tell me if i can get involved more  and how to start right away , im a 32 yrs old graphic designer & gamer of course !   

have a great day

On 9/11/2017 at 11:22 AM, personalvoid said:

Any news @ArmaSwiss?

Struggling to bring more people in Tarkov, although they like the concept, the addiction comes when you let them try the drug... appreciate a good gesture, especially in this beta phase.

Cheers

If theres a change or implementation, there will be an announcement!

This is great news! I have a friend that I've got on the fence on purchasing, just wants to be sure he likes the game because of a tight budget. Keep up the great work!