African_Plz

This game is too hard.

I just wanted to make a quick post saying that this hardcore FPS survival game is too hard for me. The AI designed to kill me are killing me and i dont like it. I bought this game with the idea that i would instantly be king and kill everything with a single bullet. Im too lazy to sell my loot so i never have enough money to buy guns, its so unfiar! Im also unaware how to peek a corner at the extraction and keep getting killed, wtf game ruining. Overall this hardcore survival shooter is trash because its not fast paced, easy and i dont win at it every single time :(

PS - This is sarcasm. Once again, lets look into what we buy before we buy it. Again, im sick and tired of every second post on the forum complaining about extraction campers or the AI "being too hard" even though you can walk up to them and slash them with a hatchet. Don't get me wrong, constructive criticism is really helpful. Simply complaining about the game being too hard is not, especially when there is no aim to help fix it. Keep in mind. The game is in beta, not a AAA beta like BF or COD where the game is almost completely finished in beta and used as a marketing tool, this is a real beta with the main focus on fixing bugs and improving the game. There WILL be bugs and it WONT always work 100%.

PSS - I know people are going to chuck the shits down there

• Upvote 27

+1 rep because it's very relatable to me.

I've been running in like I do in Call of Duty and getting killed instantly because 'apparently' bullets can kill you with one shot? wtf.
And a 1 hour timer on the scav class? How am I even supposed to play the game properly if I have to risk my own gear??? 

I think I will refund the game soon, waste of $, just because it says realistic doesn't mean I have to play like it's real life smh.
Rated 5/7.   

• Upvote 3

Yes sadly this is whats happens when the game is cheap now and all the streamers and youtubers get people to buy it without knowing what it is. just wait for OPEN beta :D

• Upvote 2

Just now, garderoben said:

Yes sadly this is whats happens when the game is cheap now and all the streamers and youtubers get people to buy it without knowing what it is. just wait for OPEN beta :D

Yeah... Cant wait :/

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Jamba said:

+1 rep because it's very relatable to me.

I've been running in like I do in Call of Duty and getting killed instantly because 'apparently' bullets can kill you with one shot? wtf.
And a 1 hour timer on the scav class? How am I even supposed to play the game properly if I have to risk my own gear??? 

I think I will refund the game soon, waste of $, just because it says realistic doesn't mean I have to play like it's real life smh.
Rated 5/7.   

You are supposed to loose your gear. If you don't take a risk you aren't getting any reward (i mean what do you even expect). I have around 120 raids and 40 successful. I made about half a million rubles yesterday and 4 full-size AK's and tons of paca's.

Get good Get good Get good Get good Get good Get good Get good Get good Get good Get good Get good Get good

-1 shitposting should be in off-topic x d

4 minutes ago, Lucas5319 said:

You are supposed to loose your gear. If you don't take a risk you aren't getting any reward (i mean what do you even expect). I have around 120 raids and 40 successful. I made about half a million rubles yesterday and 4 full-size AK's and tons of paca's.

Get good Get good Get good Get good Get good Get good Get good Get good Get good Get good Get good Get good

what is an sArCasM

Edited by THALL

Haha omg. Ppl are crying bcuz they are too nooby for this game? Not to be told that game is hardcore.
Why the duck You bought this game when You knew it will be hardcore, if not, then its ur big mistake.
"I've been running in like I do in Call of Duty and getting killed instantly because 'apparently' bullets can kill you with one shot? wtf." Then You are stupid. Game is not for You. Go play CoD games like always and stop whining like a retard kid bcuz You cant even escape or even kill anybody. It makes me sick seeing ppl like You. Its like: I'm playing race simulator game, and im whining bcuz i dont have nitro like in NFS series, wtf? Man, take makarov and shot urself in the head and leave this game for ppl who want it to be hardcore, not such childish games like CoD's. Have fun :D

• Upvote 1

you make absolutely no sense Thall????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

28 minutes ago, Lucas5319 said:

Get good Get good Get good Get good Get good Get good Get good Get good Get good Get good Get good

But I don't want to lose my gear, that's not realistic because I wouldn't want to lose it in real life, isn't that what realism is? I take a risk when I play scav because of the 1 hour (which is silly btw). So how about you 

Get good

This game is much easier and more action packed than some other survival games. In some games you walk hours just to get shot dead from who knows where. Here you either get killed in spawn and waste no time on walking or get out of spawn and get some action before dying. Not a mention, you can keep some items and guns are not so sacred.

7 minutes ago, wrocu said:

Haha omg. Ppl are crying bcuz they are too nooby for this game? Not to be told that game is hardcore.
Why the duck You bought this game when You knew it will be hardcore, if not, then its ur big mistake.
"I've been running in like I do in Call of Duty and getting killed instantly because 'apparently' bullets can kill you with one shot? wtf." Then You are stupid. Game is not for You. Go play CoD games like always and stop whining like a retard kid bcuz You cant even escape or even kill anybody. It makes me sick seeing ppl like You. Its like: I'm playing race simulator game, and im whining bcuz i dont have nitro like in NFS series, wtf? Man, take makarov and shot urself in the head and leave this game for ppl who want it to be hardcore, not such childish games like CoD's. Have fun :D

Can you please explain to me the hotkeys for "take makarov and shot urself in the head"

4 minutes ago, Jamba said:

But I don't want to lose my gear, that's not realistic because I wouldn't want to lose it in real life, isn't that what realism is? I take a risk when I play scav because of the 1 hour (which is silly btw). So how about you 

You wouldn't want to lose it in real life? Lol. But when You die bcuz someone kill You then what? Still You'll have something to say about it? No, bcuz You're so DEAD, and I think no one gives a duck that a dead guy dont want to lose his gear bcuz he already lose it while he is dead.. Its not realistic? Then tell me, how You supose to take Your gear when You are a dead man in real life?

6 minutes ago, Jamba said:

Can you please explain to me the hotkeys for "take makarov and shot urself in the head"

I meant in the real life. It will be easier than find a makarov in game bcuz its too hardcore.

@African_Plz, you are right. this game is hard and it meant to be hard. With time you will learn how to avoid conflict or get out of it victorious. Very few of us, players, came here already prepared for the challenge. It's just a matter of time till you get a grip on the game and start feeling the flow.

Just try not to create more topics where people generally say that the game is too hard for them. By doing this you attract two kinds of people - the ones that are fresh and also think the same way as you, that the game is very challenging (Dark Souls is also a challenge, but lots of ppl enjoying it, EFT is similar to it) and the others are much worse. The others are just retarded trolls and toxic kids that want to look like they're cool (not) and will say something like:

21 минуту назад, wrocu сказал:

It will take you at least a month of constant gaming before you will learn the majority of aspects of the game.

Cheers.

Edited by psyhogenesis

3 minutes ago, wrocu said:

You wouldn't want to lose it in real life? Lol. But when You die bcuz someone kill You then what? Still You'll have something to say about it? No, bcuz You're so DEAD, and I think no one gives a duck that a dead guy dont want to lose his gear bcuz he already lose it while he is dead.. Its not realistic? Then tell me, how You supose to take Your gear when You are a dead man in real life?

I meant in the real life. It will be easier than find a makarov in game bcuz its too hardcore.

Rekt @Jamba

1 minute ago, psyhogenesis said:

Just try not to create more topics where people generally say that the game is too hard for them.

By creating this sarcastic post, im asking players to stop making the posts saying what i said sarcastically, seriously.

5 minutes ago, wrocu said:

Am I in the wrong place? Asking for a friend.

WrongPlace.png

• Upvote 1

2 минуты назад, African_Plz сказал:

By creating this sarcastic post, im asking players to stop making the posts saying what i said sarcastically, seriously.

Got it ;)

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, psyhogenesis said:

@African_Plz, you are right. this game is hard and it meant to be hard. With time you will learn how to avoid conflict or get out of it victorious. Very few of us, players, came here already prepared for the challenge. It's just a matter of time till you get a grip on the game and start feeling the flow.

Just try not to create more topics where people generally say that the game is too hard for them. By doing this you attract two kinds of people - the ones that are fresh and also things that the game is very challenging (Dark Souls is also a challenge, but lots of ppl enjoying it, EFT is similar to it) and the others are much worse. The others are just retarded trolls and toxic kids that want to look like they're cool (not) and will say something like:

It will take you at least a month of constant gaming before you will learn the majority of aspects of the game.

Cheers.

That's true and I know it but ppl supose to check the game first, read about it and then whine.

Edited by wrocu

5 минут назад, wrocu сказал:

That's true and I know it but ppl supose to check gem first, read about it and then whine.

that is also correct.

This game is not to hard its just broken (desync, bugs, glitches, exploits, disconnects, crashes, aimbot AI, cheaters.....). But we are getting the system of quests and tasks so lets just forget about all those things.

Edited by Venomm

11 minutes ago, Venomm said:

This game is not to hard its just broken (desync, bugs, glitches, exploits, disconnects, crashes, aimbot AI, cheaters.....). But we are getting the system of quests and tasks so lets just forget about all those things.

Complaining_Default.thumb.png.a315fef5183126b3f46824412b9e8578.png.d008df96ca2d13e4f65bfe8292064770.png

• Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, African_Plz said:

Complaining_Default.thumb.png.a315fef5183126b3f46824412b9e8578.png.d008df96ca2d13e4f65bfe8292064770.png

Excuses, excuses. I wonder what you gonna say when it gets released with that problems, if it ever gets released.

Just now, Venomm said:

Excuses, excuses. I wonder what you gonna say when it gets released with that problems, if it ever gets released.

The point of a beta is so it dosen't get released with problems :)

• Upvote 1