TahYank243

Dorm Guard Desk key

I may be wrong about this but judging from a post I saw on facebook when I googled guard dorm desk key the key actually spawns inside the guard room itself.. It is a blue key that hangs on the key thingy on the wall. I saw it ingame yesterday but I couldn't reach it so you may have to have someone who already has the key with you and the spawn is not garanteed. If you want to find the fb post just google 'guard dorm desk key' and find the non english words, I think it was in russian but it didnt have the russian letters.

On 8/19/2017 at 7:39 AM, Gurken- said:

I may be wrong about this but judging from a post I saw on facebook when I googled guard dorm desk key the key actually spawns inside the guard room itself.. It is a blue key that hangs on the key thingy on the wall. I saw it ingame yesterday but I couldn't reach it so you may have to have someone who already has the key with you and the spawn is not garanteed. If you want to find the fb post just google 'guard dorm desk key' and find the non english words, I think it was in russian but it didnt have the russian letters.

Gotcha gotcha, but if you need the key to get the key, how did the first guy ever get the first key? lol

vor 7 Minuten schrieb TahYank243:

Gotcha gotcha, but if you need the key to get the key, how did the first guy ever get the first key? lol

Scavs possibly ... they sometimes have all sorts of keys and other nice things on them .

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, TahYank243 said:

Bet you that the Devs got em. Maybe they just want to see how quickly the keys spread from friend to friend. For instance, a Dev opens the door for his friend that has bought the game, that friend opens it for yet another friend and so on and so forth.

Did you watched YT videos about keys? I'm pretty sure there is a video about it, because honestly, I don't think it is how you think it is, that would make no sense at all