Sign in to follow this  
AccelEvo

Binoculars???

I have noticed there are no binoculars in this game. I think they will be very useful (especially on big maps like woods or shoreline) and easy to implement.

• Upvote 2

Decent idea, honestly would be quite useful if it meant that big scopes became more rare so to people could work together as a pair of snipers :) 

Yeah, especially when they try to do the free roam mode, having just a nice portable set of binoculars or a compact monocular that give a 8x or 10x zoom. I think could just take one space if monocular, 2 if binocular, and probably only cost like 50-60 bucks or 3500-4500 rubles. But even a just above dirt cheap set of 8x zoom binoculars would be huge.

I would love a compas and some kind of mini binocular.

But i would most likely not use them if it had to store them and could loose them at death.

On ‎8‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 6:39 PM, Misjah said:

I would love a compas and some kind of mini binocular.

But i would most likely not use them if it had to store them and could loose them at death.

yeah but you can just put them in your alpha container, plus I think they would be fairly common

I surely hope we'll have binocs with integrated range finder. Or separate range finder. I need a range finder. :P

On 17/8/2017 at 10:43 PM, AccelEvo said:

I have noticed there are no binoculars in this game. I think they will be very useful (especially on big maps like woods or shoreline) and easy to implement.

It would be fun but not really necessary.

On ‎8‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 0:09 AM, Terminator01 said:

It would be fun but not really necessary.

just think about it. you are doing a pistol run on woods, and now u have a chance to spot a sniper before its too  late

1 hour ago, AccelEvo said:

just think about it. you are doing a pistol run on woods, and now u have a chance to spot a sniper before its too  late

snipers are super rare in the game. High magnification scopes are useless so people use Bravo scopes on the sniper rifles. Binos would promote camping and extra cheeki tactics. Sure it is a cool idea but knowing what the gameplay is based on, it wouldnt fit very well. Imagine everybody with binos, it would be crazy. Use the scope on your weapons instead.

Talking about snipers on woods now they cant climb sniper mountain like they used to do in the Alpha. Sure there are some good sniper spots but you can flank those.

Binos just wouldnt fit. I wouldnt like all the people to be using them all the time, it would be crazy, again.

EDIT: maybe if they add them make them super rare and termic binos, ass rare as the factory key.

Edited by Terminator01