Alligatorio

Can you explain this ?

Yeah that's actually pretty easy to explain, not sure if noticed but everyone complains about 2 things in this game Desync and AI.

So... with Desynch + broken AI = you're getting a terminator scav which cannot be killed or damaged but will instant headshot you 800 meters away with a small ak 3 times in a row making sure your helm and everything is destroyed.

• Upvote 1

looks just like desync everyone asks about. the server is not registering the damage, this is a big problem on customs most of all

It's not just desync. It's the damage model. Some bullets don't seem to do much damage at all either because it's bugged or because it is intended somehow.

You can try it out in PvE. Sometimes 2 headshots and 1 chest shot is not enough to kill a scav without armour. It needs to be fixed asap. I've also been on the receiving end. Scav hits me twice in the chest in PvE and my Chest still has 30 HP left (no armour).

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Taxman66 said:

It's not just desync. It's the damage model. Some bullets don't seem to do much damage at all either because it's bugged or because it is intended somehow.

You can try it out in PvE. Sometimes 2 headshots and 1 chest shot is not enough to kill a scav without armour. It needs to be fixed asap. I've also been on the receiving end. Scav hits me twice in the chest in PvE and my Chest still has 30 HP left (no armour).

there are different ammo types. Some are armour piercing and others are target rounds. Make sure you buy the best ammo you can afford. 

We need localised servers PLEASE , god damn im sick of the BS

blank ammunition

vor 28 Minuten schrieb DMZ_Ranger:

there are different ammo types. Some are armour piercing and others are target rounds. Make sure you buy the best ammo you can afford. 

We need localised servers PLEASE , god damn im sick of the BS

The ammo is no matter when the server dont registering

agreed.

15 minutes ago, Jack_Oneill said:

blank ammunition

The ammo is no matter when the server dont registering

I was using Expanding Tip...I don't see how that isn't a one shot headshot.

Edited by Taxman66

Mainly customs issue with desync, server dosen't register damage incoming and outcoming to other players so thats why he didn't die later on when you died, after 1-2mins he died after that.

vor 11 Stunden schrieb LegendaryDragon:

Yeah that's actually pretty easy to explain, not sure if noticed but everyone complains about 2 things in this game Desync and AI.

So... with Desynch + broken AI = you're getting a terminator scav which cannot be killed or damaged but will instant headshot you 800 meters away with a small ak 3 times in a row making sure your helm and everything is destroyed.

What? People are still bragging about the AI? Really?

AI is a piece of cake, it was never easier to kill them even with a knife as it is right now.

On 18/8/2017 at 3:38 AM, necuja said:

looks just like desync everyone asks about. the server is not registering the damage, this is a big problem on customs most of all

and in factory

On 18/8/2017 at 10:12 AM, wadexas said:

Mainly customs issue with desync, server dosen't register damage incoming and outcoming to other players so thats why he didn't die later on when you died, after 1-2mins he died after that.

Again, I also have desync a lot in factory in Europe, when in the other games I play I have good connection.

On 18/8/2017 at 10:15 AM, COLanski said:

What? People are still bragging about the AI? Really?

AI is a piece of cake, it was never easier to kill them even with a knife as it is right now.

They still can 180º noscope headshot you to oblivion.

On 17/8/2017 at 10:52 PM, Alligatorio said:

https://clips.twitch.tv/CourteousPopularSheepTTours

Just before the clip I already shot somethings like 15-20 bullets in him so don't tell " he have a PACA lol " please...

Please, we know it's a beta, and we accept that, but do something for lags and this because we loose ton of stuff and this is really annoying

You hit him in the head at least 3 times. This game is total BS right now. Waiting for new servers.

Edited by Terminator01

IDK what you guys have ... its running fine for me and neither me nor a friend got 180headshotted the last week.
Althrough the instaheadshots aresometimes also because of desync and lag.

Are you guys playing mostly alone or in teams?

yes, hitboxes are broken. I  do not count how many times i shot someone in raids and after death those hits were not counted in a summary list