Sign in to follow this  
Selgald

Anonymous hoarders of Tarkov

I love the organization. Now you are not only prepared for Escaping, but also for a zombie apocalypse. I say boo to the naysayers of hoarding!

• Upvote 1

vor 23 Minuten schrieb Woodsen_Moosen:

I love the organization. Now you are not only prepared for Escaping, but also for a zombie apocalypse. I say boo to the naysayers of hoarding!

The worst thing is once you reached a certain point in the game, even if you try to rambo it there is a huge change to get out with more gear instead of losing it.

I need a bigger stach :(

hahaha nice job man!! how many are throw away and how many are prized possessions?

Looks like mine a bit.

I sold most of my pistols, and have 1 saiga ... some AK74N fully modded and currently more m4 than AK.
only trizips and a few vests - ammo here and there and some beanies. aswells as helmets and armor.

Got rid of all the pumps and AKS74u some days ago, but just can't lose the kedrs ... they always come back to me. :D

vor 6 Stunden schrieb Km4n:

hahaha nice job man!! how many are throw away and how many are prized possessions?

All big boy AKs are stolen from players and then modded by me to be usable ^^

All western weapons are also stolen from players. 

Mp 153 / Saiga are from bots and players and then modded.

I had 2 mio rubbels more, but lost one million on peacekepper with a nice moving error while trying to buy dollars ^^

vor 6 Stunden schrieb COLanski:

Looks like mine a bit.

I sold most of my pistols, and have 1 saiga ... some AK74N fully modded and currently more m4 than AK.
only trizips and a few vests - ammo here and there and some beanies. aswells as helmets and armor.

Got rid of all the pumps and AKS74u some days ago, but just can't lose the kedrs ... they always come back to me. :D

I sold all my kedrs because I had multiple times the issue that they wont shoot. They act like the mag is empty with a nice "click click click" even if the mag is full. So I stopped using them.

vor 5 Minuten schrieb PardTheTroll:

well, at leasst you got the 10x60 stash and a doc. guess how people feel that only have 10x20 :D

Yeah I totally understand that.

I really hope the 10x60 stash is not the maximum stash when the hideouts are available because it is way to small ^^

vor 7 Stunden schrieb Selgald:

I sold all my kedrs because I had multiple times the issue that they wont shoot. They act like the mag is empty with a nice "click click click" even if the mag is full. So I stopped using them.

Thats propably because you did not read the manual. :P

The Kedr is the older version of the PP91 and can't shoot some types of 9x18mm ammo like the PMM types. PSV etc.
While the Klin can shoot those ammo types because thats the modernized version of the PP91.

Get SP7 and SP8 ammo to feed them and they shred everything and everyone in a single burst.

vor 29 Minuten schrieb COLanski:

Thats propably because you did not read the manual. :P

The Kedr is the older version of the PP91 and can't shoot some types of 9x18mm ammo like the PMM types. PSV etc.
While the Klin can shoot those ammo types because thats the modernized version of the PP91.

Get SP7 and SP8 ammo to feed them and they shred everything and everyone in a single burst.

How should I know that? We don't have guns here xD But thx for the info ^^

Gerade eben schrieb Selgald:

How should I know that? We don't have guns here xD But thx for the info ^^

Its tarkov :D I thought its written on the description ... anyway - keep that in mind - there are propably more guns coming that have similar "features" ;)

Am 18.8.2017 um 21:57 schrieb Selgald:

Hello,

my name is Daniel and I have a hoarding issue.

tarkov.thumb.png.a8eeb1c9adbc3422f93d47fed84f969a.png

You have really a little problem to show us your in game inventory.

Do you need confirmation?

No point holding paca's in your inventory when you can just buy them when you need them, same with ak mags, and saiga mags. I'd be careful with bags in your inventory too. xD as i was buying the suppressed pp-91. i didnt notice it wanted 2scav backpacks, aswell as 7mags and 4 scav vests. I got wrought out of like 500000rubles, 6pbs, a sks and m4 lmao, Just for not scrolling down and seeing first what i was trading, because i had two scav backpacks in the bottom of my stash loaded, not noticing.