Chernobyl_52

Battlestate Games studio staff has arrived at GamesCom 2017

Battlestate Games studio staff has arrived at GamesCom 2017. Starting tomorrow, we'll be ready to welcome the media at our stand for a first hands-on experience of the upcoming Escape from Tarkov features - quest system, new weapon handling, hand and arm signals.

Get ready to try out the latest project version on the top-notch demo PCs provided by MIFCOM.

QjbdpnGwflY.jpg
1R8Kkd-aR3c.jpg
TcXHvGGVuzc.jpg

• Upvote 18

New weapon handling......hhhmmmmm. Weapon mastering finally going to become a thing? I hope so. I am of course excited about quests. The hand and arm signals, meh. Good for players who have disabilities. So that's always good.

Very nice good son I'm proud of you. All joking aside it's been fun giving feedback and discussion to help shape the game. This game is great and has much more potential can't wait to see how the GamesCom goes.

Se7eN0311

SGT. H   -  United States Marine Corps, Rifleman 2007-2015 OEF/OIF

Keep up the good work let’s hope those who attend at your media stand are impressed with the game and what they see, as we are here in the forums.

Keep us updated with any feedback and information the community here are ready for the next update and patch to continue TESTING.

• Upvote 1

Can you Provide in whitch Hall / where you can find you on the GamesCom?

I think that many people here wiil be there (me also) but we want to know how we find you, there many Hall's :)

• Upvote 2

Eager to see the repercussion of the game after that. For everyone who i shows the game, everyone loves.

10 minutes ago, FLP said:

Eager to see the repercussion of the game after that. For everyone who i shows the game, everyone loves.

Same here.

Tho I'm also curious about the specs of the computers there, any chance of getting those details?

1 minute ago, Sithia said:

Same here.

Tho I'm also curious about the specs of the computers there, any chance of getting those details?

I do not have this information, Maybe @Chernobyl_52 will help you.

FLP

• Upvote 1

Just now, FLP said:

I do not have this information, Maybe @Chernobyl_52 will help you.

FLP

I didn't want to tag him/them as I remember it being frowned upon ages ago but since you're a mod and you did it you can take the blame >:)

Cheers

@warmana

On 8/17/2017 at 7:34 AM, Blackb1rd said:

Moreover, those who can’t come to Cologne, won’t be forsaken either! For them, there will be a live broadcast from the Twitch stage show (Wednesday August 23nd at 3:30pm - 3:45pm // 15:30 - 15:45 CEST) during which we will show you the quest gameplay, answer to your questions and stage a CBT access keys giveaway.

2 minutes ago, Sithia said:

I didn't want to tag him/them as I remember it being frowned upon ages ago but since you're a mod and you did it you can take the blame >:)

Cheers

@warmana

OMG !!! i was cheated on :usad: hahahahaha 

The guy with the ak is still clipping his face onto the dust cover.. I thought this would have been fixed already lol

I regret not going to Gamescom this year. Been there the past 5 years and this year I felt like I should skip it because it went worse and worse.

• Upvote 1

10 часов назад, WARMANA сказал:

What Time and Day will the LiveStream Start at Twitch? Wich Channel?

We will post the link tomorrow. 

1 час назад, hakunamavodkatv сказал:

when will the livestream be? i forgot :D

Tomorrow, sir! ^_^

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Blackb1rd said:

We will post the link tomorrow. 

Tomorrow, sir! ^_^

How much will the presentation last?