Blackb1rd

Oceania server will be deployed in a few days!

1 minute ago, Tearial said:

How abouts would we switch to the OCE region? Would there be a selection between the USA and OCE one or would we have to reinstall to an Aus Client? 

Im guessing there will be a selection but just making sure! :)

Just now, PewPau said:

how to switch to the new server?

You don't, your region is other the server you connect to in game depends on the ip you use. The game will automatically connect to closest available servers

Just now, necuja said:

You don't, your region is other the server you connect to in game depends on the ip you use. The game will automatically connect to closest available servers

Ah no worries then, thanks for the quick reply necuja! :)

Just now, Tearial said:

Ah no worries then, thanks for the quick reply necuja! :)

I do my best :D

Not to be a negative Nancy but great job?  Isn't it a  pretty straightforward fix.  Like something that could be done in a week ?  Maybe before a beta launch ?   Not sure though 

Finally some news and it's some good news. May very well re-install the game to start testing again.

Thanks for the update!

13 minutes ago, Rhymster said:

Not to be a negative Nancy but great job?  Isn't it a  pretty straightforward fix.  Like something that could be done in a week ?  Maybe before a beta launch ?   Not sure though 

All good things take time. Developers knew it needed to be done, they just do things according to what's best for a QUALITY game, not just because of people complaining. They have a vision and direction and they are sticking to it. It's just that gamers have become used to Devs that give them everything broken, then they can sit back and comfortably complain about the awful servers and the game itself. As long as they have it! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Moral of the story: Be grateful xD;) 

• Upvote 5

Any plans for an African region based server?

I don't mind playing on EU though like I do currently for games like Overwatch.

2 minutes ago, Hellinabarrel said:

How do we choose to get on this server???

You don't. You get instaconnect. Just like you do now based on ip address. Servers are not up yet BTW.

Thank you so much! im so keen to play with decent ping! sdhvbckadsjfdsa i literally cant contain my excitement! <3 

I'm worried that I might be switched to the Asia Server since I live in South East Asia, I wanna stay in NA and play with my friends! xD

Thank you very much! Finally!

I just tried a game in Factory. No desync and lag, everything was superb.

Just now, DreamHacker said:

But the servers aren't up yet though

I dunno. I just jumped in the game just to see and it was night and day difference. It was just Factory though, didn't try the other maps.