Blackb1rd

Oceania server will be deployed in a few days!

2 hours ago, Blackb1rd said:

Asia server is the next. ^_^

That is awesome news, please put one down in Singapore. Best place to cover Asia.

3 hours ago, Blackb1rd said:

Dear friends!

We are happy to announce that in the coming days we will install game servers for Oceania. It was done! From now on, you can stop writing the phrase "Where da Oceania server at?"

The server is located in Sydney, Australia, and will provide a comfortable game for all players of Oceania!

• Chinese version of the news can be found here. Thanks Emissary @Hazel
  • Japanese version of the news can be found here. Thanks to Emissary @giraffy

Vwy7xWE_Y70.jpg

OMG the dream is real so much hype!!!! Them few days can't come fast enough!!!

Congrats Oceanic Escape from Tarkov fans. You have been fully heard and now you can enjoy the thrill of Tarkov fully. Since I have seen few questions around here about this, you do not need to do anything to change and play on Oceanic servers. If you are playing solo and your best ping/server connection is to Sydney, Australia, you will be getting connected to it with others like you. If you are in a squad, the squad leader's location will be the determining factor on which server you will join.

Enjoy!

• Upvote 9

Finally ! I am totally feeling with you guy´s!

So reasonable protest took it´s effect. No "Duck and cover" strategy needed at all.

Have fun guys - as soons as the servers are up!

Thanks Blackbird and BSG. Also a big thank you to everybody who assisted with this talking to the region emissaries and developers to get it pushed through in a hasty fashion. 

• Upvote 2

Sweet I just upgraded my PC and now this. Cant wait now!

Its finally nice to hear that theres going to be an official server for us down under Oceanians :D

Will be playing all the way from NZ.

Good job guys! Spasibo!

This is awesome news--well done EfT team!

Attack the dsync problem with the same aggressiveness, and watch the kudos roll in..! :)

1 hour ago, Natalino said:

Congrats Oceanic Escape from Tarkov fans. You have been fully heard and now you can enjoy the thrill of Tarkov fully. Since I have seen few questions around here about this, you do not need to do anything to change and play on Oceanic servers. If you are playing solo and your best ping/server connection is to Sydney, Australia, you will be getting connected to it with others like you. If you are in a squad, the squad leader's location will be the determining factor on which server you will join.

Enjoy!

Thank you mate - love it.  At last.

Ripper / Sweet As <delete as appropriate>

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Blackb1rd said:

Dear friends!

We are happy to announce that in the coming days we will install game servers for Oceania. It was done! From now on, you can stop writing the phrase "Where da Oceania server at?"

The server is located in Sydney, Australia, and will provide a comfortable game for all players of Oceania!

• Chinese version of the news can be found here. Thanks Emissary @Hazel
  • Japanese version of the news can be found here. Thanks to Emissary @giraffy
  • Portugese version of the news can be found here. Thanks yo Emissary @dimittri4gc

Vwy7xWE_Y70.jpg

• Australian version of the news can be found here: Stop ya bloody whinging mate.  She'll be right.
  • New Zealand version of the news can be found here: Yeah, nah. Sweet as bro.

This is great news - thank you @Blackb1rd@Natalino - really looking forward to trying out these servers.

Edited by RandomNumber
  • Upvote 4

1 minute ago, RandomNumber said:
  • Australian version of the news can be found here: Stop ya bloody whinging mate.  She'll be right.
  • New Zealand version of the news can be found here: Yeah, nah. Sweet as bro.

This is great news - thank you @Blackb1rd@Natalino - really looking forward to trying out these servers tonight.

xD Chur!

2 hours ago, Natalino said:

Enjoy!

great, maybe I can play this game again now.

Just upgraded my version, you guys rock and can't wait to play this amazing game in its full glory.

Im sure everyone from our region is just as happy and you will see a large influx of $$ because of these servers because I know of so many people who are going to buy/ upgrade because of this.

THANKS EFT team!!!

• Upvote 2

Finally. It may decrease the desync in the rest of the servers becasue now OCE players will play with their own one and nearby one :D 

Sweet! Can finally play with some of my upside down brothers and sisters without their internet constantly going down(under) ;) 

question for moderator or dev

ive read that it automatically connects you to closest server, this can be bad for Australian players living in Western Australia.

i live in perth and actually get about 2 ping difference from singapore and sydney 

so if asian servers get put in singapore this could be a problem for us as i would like to play with my Australian friends 

thanks for the Aussie servers anyway and great job on the game 

Very, very pleased. Hoping this will assist with desync as well simply by adding another server to distribute the player load.

Good work guys, patience is a virtue. Impressed this has happened so quickly after CBT started too.

I know servers are forthcoming for our Asian friends too - but Oceanic servers should help them a bit in the interim, they'll get better ping to us than NA/EU.