Blackb1rd

Oceania server will be deployed in a few days!

Thanks @Blackb1rd  just made a hell of a lot of aussie/nz players day :)  and I'm sure you'll see an increase in people buying the game down here when they can see just how good it is on local servers.

@Mosswi don't worry, if you are in an area that Asia server will be picked just make sure the team leader is someone that will connect to oceanic server. 

This is awesome news. I have a general question though. Will we need to do a character reset to then choose oceanic servers to play on? (Hoping not cause I did one two days ago and don't want to have to wait two more weeks till I can do it again haha)

4 minutes ago, Lank44 said:

This is awesome news. I have a general question though. Will we need to do a character reset to then choose oceanic servers to play on? (Hoping not cause I did one two days ago and don't want to have to wait two more weeks till I can do it again haha)

Read the rest of the forum page before commenting... This is all explained above...

About TIME™ Thanks BSG For the servers and the Information. we Appreciate being kept in the loop and not in the Dark

26 minutes ago, Lank44 said:

As stated earlier by necuja, you don't, the game will automatically connect to closest available servers.

thanks to the devs. i am super happy regardless of if this impacts desync in the slightest in either a positive or negtive way. this is huge news. keep up the solid effort and innovation. it is remarkable being able to play a fps that is not stale and feels like progress and fresh air. the improvement from ping alone is an exciting thought

Excuse me but are these already up?! I just played a match on CUSTOMS of all places with ZERO desync (i moved an item in my inventory every minute or so) for over 20 minutes. I'm so mad I didn't bring a medkit in (I never do cos you know, Australia things) because I actually had a shitload of loot and was dropping people as I shot them all game. Ended up bleeding out and only got the 3 scopes and a key in my container. I dunno if I just lucked out or what but it felt like 50 ping with no desync instead of the 300 ping with no desync I'm used to on factory. Also it was customs. I've never been able to play customs.

10 minutes ago, p4stoboy said:

Excuse me but are these already up?! I just played a match on CUSTOMS of all places with ZERO desync (i moved an item in my inventory every minute or so) for over 20 minutes. I'm so mad I didn't bring a medkit in (I never do cos you know, Australia things) because I actually had a shitload of loot and was dropping people as I shot them all game. Ended up bleeding out and only got the 3 scopes and a key in my container. I dunno if I just lucked out or what but it felt like 50 ping with no desync instead of the 300 ping with no desync I'm used to on factory. Also it was customs. I've never been able to play customs.

if thats true then i cant wait to try out the game once i get home!

Finally :D won't be dieing after i shot a guy close range 8 shotguns rounds to the head and he turns around taps me once lol..

On another Note we won't be getting hackers like we did in the Divsion like Super bad Chinesses player (not beeing rude) but they killed that game for me because of that

Edited by Stickdeath1980
im dumb

pretty sure there not up yet there would of been an announcement or an edit!!

cant wait though cause ima no life this game all day every day xD and get more mates to buy it xD

18 minutes ago, p4stoboy said:

any further proof that its updated already or was it a one off?

1 minute ago, original_pokey said:

any further proof that its updated already or was it a one off?

sounds like he just got lucky they would of said something by now plus there no edit.. not to mention they said in a few days lol 

Just now, Exeagle said:

sounds like he just got lucky they would of said something by now plus there no edit.. not to mention they said in a few days lol 

yeah thats what I reckon. I dont know now long GamesCon runs for but Im assuming after that finished.

Apparently it is on already, I had a couple of runs with 0 desync. Additionally, matchmaking time increased dramatically so...

Edited by randomjed
  • Upvote 1

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOGMGOMG THEY DID IT!! THEY ACTUALLY DID IT! BSG YOU THA BEST! no more spamming other topics with "where da oceania servers!" :) cant wait to check it out! 

Literally play a game last night where I got the jump on some guy put 4 rounds into his face before he turned and shotgun my face.. I raged! but now my tactics will work!!!

Edited by NZOP

11 hours ago, Blackb1rd said:

Dear friends!

We are happy to announce that in the coming days we will install game servers for Oceania. It was done! From now on, you can stop writing the phrase "Where da Oceania server at?"

The server is located in Sydney, Australia, and will provide a comfortable game for all players of Oceania!

• Chinese version of the news can be found here. Thanks Emissary @Hazel
  • Japanese version of the news can be found here. Thanks to Emissary @giraffy
  • Czech version of the news can be found here. Thanks to Emissaries @PugMonk and @HajDEO
  • Portugese version of the news can be found here. Thanks yo Emissary @dimittri4gc

Vwy7xWE_Y70.jpg

where da oceania servers are they on yet ;)

12 minutes ago, randomjed said:

Apparently it is on already, I had a couple of runs with 0 desync. Additionally, matchmaking time increased dramatically so...

Yeah just played as a hatchling on factory then rejoined the exact same map as a scav, no lag!