Blackb1rd

Oceania server will be deployed in a few days!

9 minutes ago, SCAV_AI said:

how many of yall are on the aus discord?

chuck us a link ill join

my logs say ive been connecting to a server in Sydney ??

Bloody brilliant, good on BSG for listening to us Aussies and Kiwis. You're champs. This will make life a lot better for our friends in SEA as well while they wait for their own servers.

My Hype level  just jumped over 9000!

Glad to see the server for Oceania drop finally!

shame I'm busy this weekend :beoops:

Hopefully the Oceania servers are not over whelmed when I get a chance to play.

2 hours ago, Magpie231 said:

Aussie servers are fantastic but what about at 2AM when everyone is asleep? After a certain amount of time in matchmaking the system should put you into another region if it can't find other players to place you with.

Otherwise I think it might be too hard to find a match on certain raid maps at certain periods of the day, effective making a lot of the game unplayable. Lag & desync better than no games at all.

Although I think after official launch there will be enough Aussies to find a game most any time of the day on most raid maps.

Edit; this game needs to be on steam. More potential players & customers :)

Popularize the game :P Share with your friends on steam, facebook, twitter, instagram :P talk about it :P Hype em up! :P Make em buy!

Edited by sYs

3 hours ago, MaxSimons said:

If you actually traced the IP we are connecting to Aussie servers... Problem is its basically impossible to find servers. Been

attempting to play for 3 hours and managed to find 3 shoreline, 0 woods, 0 customs, 4 factory games. Something funky is going on.

7 hours ago, Natalino said:

When you play with friends, you join a server with your friends/group. So this will not affect you. You just get connected to the best server there is for your location. Also, Asian servers are not added yet but they will be in the future and this will not be a concern for you or anyone in your region. 

And guys, please, note that OC servers are announced to be added in few days time. They are not already up and running, yet!

I gave up waiting to play. Just give it a few more days. Scav i got in right away. Perfect ping then dsynced bad then died. wtf.

1 hour ago, harvey10106 said:

We need "ASIA" PLZZZZZZZZ

actually there is a good idea. is there an OC discord? im guessing us in this region for the time being will really have to be active in keeping the game alive for us all. might have to get together and organize until we get mo players

29 minutes ago, FenrirInu said:

There is no Au servers yet. You're joining US servers and due to timezones its midnight there  so low player count.

A+ to BSG, all those bug reports and having a good old Aussie whinge to them and they came through quicker than I expected, maybe now we can rank up.

1 hour ago, SCAV_AI said:

actually there is a good idea. is there an OC discord? im guessing us in this region for the time being will really have to be active in keeping the game alive for us all. might have to get together and organize until we get mo players

OC discords link is posted above

7 minutes ago, XxX325Hitman said:

How do you join to Aus servers? i tried to play a game but was still in USA? How do i change it?

My launcher says USA but I had no desync so I must have been connected to the Aussie server.  Seems to be automatic

Thanks BSG.  No desync besides the occasional second here and there.  Awesome.

I am getting a lot of disconnects though.

AWESOME!

I live in europe, so this does not affect me much, but I am happy that people who need oc servers can now play, at least hopefully :)