JacksonBarret

570 meter shot on woods

f22_combat_hammer_2.thumb.jpg.de7f14584c2c3038e66f0c5af6445a77.jpg

570m kill

this was not offline

rifle i used was the DVL-10,killed a player on the sniper rock near the sawmill from the checkpoint where the rocks are,i love this game

• Upvote 4

#moved to off-topic.

Damn, nice shot mate. I haven't really tried to play with snipers, seems like i have to give a chance to it haha.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Reconic said:

#moved to off-topic.

Damn, nice shot mate. I haven't really tried to play with snipers, seems like i have to give a chance to it haha.

Thank you :)
I'm very proud of this shot!
DVL-10 for the win!

Is there a need for target leading at range, and do bullets drop a lot? I haven't seen many examples of long range ballistics in this game yet.

On ‎8‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 8:32 PM, greywalker said:

Poor bastard never saw it coming...

At  that range.. assuming and instant kill.. wouldn't have even heard the muzzle report... lol 

WOW!! nice shot man!!! did you calculate the rotation and curvature of the Earth? :P

9 hours ago, THALL said:

Is there a need for target leading at range, and do bullets drop a lot? I haven't seen many examples of long range ballistics in this game yet.

depending on the weapon and caliber that you're using,but every weapon has bullet drop,but M4 has best muzzle velocity

From my ARMA3 server:
axeman killed jonesybonesy with a M320 LRR .408 - distance: 2633m date: 2017-03-11 15:51:13

Damn, I'm longing for bigger maps in this game.