Name: P226
Type: pistol
Place of origin: Germany, Switzerland
Produced: 1983 - current
Variants: P226 Rail, many variants planned Tac Ops, Navy, Elite e.t.c.
Caliber: 9х19мм Parabellum, .40 S&W, .357 SIG
Action: blowback
Feed system:  magazine
Customization: Slide, barrel, grips, magazine, muzzle device, rail atachments

Perfect design, double action, no manual safety, highly operational, from civilians to US Navy Seals. Its all about 226 series.

P226_main2.jpg.20a25a0d8129c3cd954d2315e

P226_main1.jpg.d390b0da7129418ce10eb3c21

• Upvote 14

This and the Five SeveN is my favorite pistols after the 1911. Hopefully we'll see a Five SeveN aswell! Nice details on the gun.

Will we get an update on information about this one aswell? As with the Makarov and the Shotgun? :) Curisious as to what sort of attachments this one will have.

The attention to detail is incredible, and it makes wonder about something- with weapon customization, do we get sub-options within the standard choices for attachments? For example, for the 226 there could be a KAC silencer and an Osprey silencer, and for the sights you could have different colored tritium sights or a few different types of red dot sights.

Edited by Patfast

Me and and other people that i know have some issues with this weapon, i still think it is overrated,  as a comaprison, i also have a Bul .45  (which is the israeli economic version of the Colt 1911) which basically is an old concept pistol and more raw, still i shot much better with that, ofcourse in the hands of a Green Beret the p226 can do magics i guess.

What are the issues, accuracy? Handguns are all about personal preferences. I've seen people doing magic with Glocks, while I wouldn't choose this gun for a competetive 25 meter center-fire pistol shooting.

/edit:

But let's not derail the topic. :P

Edited by Tom4shCK

Weird I don't understand the love of this gun in games, I always end up ditching it as soon as I find a glock vairent.

Such an ugly pistol, and faithfully recreated here great work 

I actually own a P229 and a P226 is my next firearm purchase.  Sigs are awesome.  I was wondering if the P226 would make a showing in this game and I am ecstatic that it has.  Now to get my hands on it and unleash destruction :)