Blackb1rd

Countercheating measures

Sounds like a better anti-cheat solution than the commercially available stuff to be honest. I have only encountered a few cheaters, and they have yet to kill me successfully. Tarkovs anticheat seems really labour intensive, but a manual approach seems like it'd be the most effective.

Sounds like a basic anti-cheat to me. Exactly what I expected. I want to see it work though. Not hear someone talk about it.

Sounds like an effective way of catching cheaters.  Good on you for investing the time and effort on this task.

please let us know how many are banned in the next wave so we can feast on their tears.

• Upvote 1

Yes let us know how many were banned, their ingame names and forum names.

Edited by Venomm
  • Upvote 1

@Blackb1rd

Thank you for your comprehensive Counter-cheating measures report I see your independent team are diligently producing an effective countermeasure to the problem we are having in game.

I know you will eventually have a report system in game, I ask can this be one of your priorities for members to submit suspicious activity on the servers as they find it.

Obviously there will be many false accusations made but the ultimate decision to BAN or not will be down to your ‘Countercheating measures’ team the sooner we can make an example of these people the better, if they wish to waste money on a HACK / CHEAT more fool them.

A Fool and his money are soon parted :)

7 hours ago, Blackb1rd said:

For that work to be effective, the cheating players are first being collected and monitored first, and banned later.

After they get ban, there will be few days without cheaters until new cheats come, cheats get updated and then we have to play with cheaters again until you collect, monitor and ban cheating players, rinse and repeat. So there will be cheaters in game almost all the time?

And EFT free keys= more cheaters!

Edited by Venomm

vor 5 Stunden schrieb RushnBorsh:

I bet cheaters will cry everywhere that they were banned for "nothing" ) Sometimes I think that all those people dissing Tarkov on interwebz are banned cheaters lol

in this forum you dont find any of this...why?

there was time before 2-3 banwaves no one say iam banned.

hmmmmmmm...

iam skeptical

Pls tell me Someone,i really dont now why.

I dont found a Hack for RB6 or Overwatch how is safe to use.

So for me it is possible to make a anti cheat how is not profitable for the hackers sites.

But why not all game use it or make it else?

1 hour ago, Jack_Oneill said:

Pls tell me Someone,i really dont now why.

I dont found a Hack for RB6 or Overwatch how is safe to use.

So for me it is possible to make a anti cheat how is not profitable for the hackers sites.

But why not all game use it or make it else?

I'll have what he's smoking.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, JAGUAR1950 said:

@Blackb1rd

Thank you for your comprehensive Counter-cheating measures report I see your independent team are diligently producing an effective countermeasure to the problem we are having in game.

Please link to me what you just read, because I know it wasn't this thread. This isn't even a report. A comprehensive one? Link PLEASE, because all I see is a statement. He made a claim that the AC is working. In other news, PR person for company X says company X is awesome. Does that surprise you?

53 minutes ago, DonDOOM said:

I was referring to your post being unintelligible.

even reading it second time did not make sense for me.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, P0weredge said:

even reading it second time did not make sense for me.

He must have some good quality drugs.:D

You can only understand what he is saying if your on same drugs.xD

Edited by Venomm

1 hour ago, Tabasco said:

Please link to me what you just read, because I know it wasn't this thread. This isn't even a report. A comprehensive one? Link PLEASE, because all I see is a statement. He made a claim that the AC is working. In other news, PR person for company X says company X is awesome. Does that surprise you?

As quoted by Blackb1rd The anticheat work is a constant process inseparable from the project's lifecycle, even if it looks as if nothing is happening, the anticheat works are still very much in full swing.

I can assure you the anti-cheat system has been in place since ALPHA / ADVANCED ALPHA testing and several waves on BANS have been implemented during those phases.

Unfortunately, we do not have access to the ALPHA forums anymore and would link you to the necessary information re the BANS.

Due to the increased reports from members here I have no doubt when the developers have returned from: Escape from Tarkov at GamesCom 2017 and are back in their normal routine we will see a report of several more BAN waves posted in the BETA section of the forums.

The anti-cheat system is constantly being refined and updated by the independent team, and they know who the HACKERS are.

From my own investigations, I know of at least 16-20 players who have inquired or purchased HACKS and have records of using HACKS on other games. E.F.T. / BATTLE STATE GAMES frowns upon naming and shaming enough said.

I don't believe that any sort of anti-cheat software was placed in alpha. Honestly I believe none of the above. Complete bullcrap. Sorry.

10 hours ago, Jack_Oneill said:

in this forum you dont find any of this...why?

there was time before 2-3 banwaves no one say iam banned.

hmmmmmmm...

iam skeptical

Yes, because when you get banned - you forum profile here is blocked as well. So you wont see them in this forum, but in lots of other forums/sites i see lots of comments like that.

Saw 2 guys flying today, I Know how the anti cheat works. We have a ban wave, cheats update, people hack and we are told to wait for the ban wave because people are " gathering info " and the " Anti cheat is good " But meanwhile we are all being killed by hackers. 

So then, We have a ban wave, cheats update, people hack and we are told to wait for the ban wave because people are " gathering info " and the " Anti cheat is good "

And after that wave 

We have a ban wave, cheats update, people hack and we are told to wait for the ban wave because people are " gathering info " and the " Anti cheat is good "

Over and over, Thats not how the anti cheat is supposed to work its ANTI cheat as is ANTI prefix meaning “against,” “opposite of,” not after the fact.

The game needs work to combat hacks, So much stuff is client side that you don't even need a hack or mod to spawn items, Disable recoil etc, its so so basic. 

• Upvote 1