Blackb1rd

Beginner's Guide Beta is here!

Dear friends! We would like to bring to your attention very useful Beginner's Guide Beta for Escape from Tarkov, created by one of our most deserved emissaries - @Colonel Twerkins Watch it, gain experience and maybe you can survive in the vastness of Tarkov!

"Waddup Brohams! Welcome to our handy, dandy guide to Escape From Tarkov Beginners Guide for Beta. I would like to say, that this guide, is in no way definitive, being that this will be for the Beta. I will try to update this as we go along".

If you would like the PDF version of this guide, to copy and paste in your notes for reference here it is: http://bit.ly/EFTbeginnerguideBETA

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 10

This is great! I remember when I started playing the first times I had no clew what I was doing :)

Hmm wanted to print out the PDF guide, but that's not allowed :(

Edited by Cfxsquad
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Cfxsquad said:

This is great! I remember when I started playing the first times I had no clew what I was doing :)

Hmm wanted to print out the PDF guide, but that's not allowed :(

Sorry about that! Can you try now and tell me if it works?

• Upvote 1

Just now, Colonel Twerkins said:

Sorry about that! Can you try now and tell me if it works?

Works! Great, printing as we speak :)

• Upvote 1

nice one Twerk 

show good for on the forum to help the fellow players to escape from tarkov

kind regards TaW-CrazySpades

• Upvote 1

I just love his voice ! He sounds like that burglar from Home Alone hahahaha, just kidding buddy, no hard feelings right ? ;)

I tried doing all the Offline Modes of the Raids and love them all, especially that the AI is really hard and acts like a real player, tobad you cannot take stuff with you from the Raids :(:(:( 

Because I've never been in a Multiplayer Raid where people ran around and didn't work as a team to slay the Scavs, they just spawn and run to you and kill you, wich in my eyes isn't part of the game (ok I know some people say , no this is pure PVP, but I do not like such thing) I love Coop, so if anybody reads this and would like to take on a total newbie (in this game) and have a tag along buddy, Give me a reply or PM ! 

PS I'm from Belgium :)

Does anybody know about some good guides on the traders? Like how to level them up quickest? I'm having a hard time getting them to level up just by buying things or does selling to them also help the amount of money up?

On 9/18/2017 at 1:23 PM, WiemelzZz said:

Does anybody know about some good guides on the traders? Like how to level them up quickest? I'm having a hard time getting them to level up just by buying things or does selling to them also help the amount of money up?

Selling works.

Disassemble all weapons to sell some parts to Skier first, the rest sell to Prapor, then keys and meds to Medic and last to Fence. You can buy dollars to level up Peacekeeper.

Edited by ataros

@Colonel Twerkins. This is excellent. Just downloaded today and started playing. Getting much use out of the guide.

ScissorsIE

FACTORY MAP IS FUCKED UP! Desync hits this map the hardest. duck this game until Wipe too, if no desync issues are resolved then this game goes to trash bin along with it's ratings and bullshit. 

• Sad 1