DaPeezi

I'm too bad for the game

First and foremost I really like the style and the details of the game. The amount of details and character progression which is implemented and more so what is planned is just amazing. That said it feels like I can't do poo in this world. The gab between my raids and those I see experienced players do, on Twitch for example is just huge.

My survival rate is at about 5 to 10 percent. I'd like to get better but it would be crazy to go out with even semi good stuff at this point. I'm mostly risking some Scav stuff but almost every time just loosing it while killing a guy or two.

I feel like I'd need some more practice with guns to get competitive at some point.

Does anyone know whether or not there will be some kind of practice mode against other players or something? Or maybe pairings so that you only go against equal level opponents? Or maybe similar equipped guys? TTK enhancing mod anyone? I really see no land at this point and I don't just want to throw roubles out of the window on equipment I loose too fast. Don't want to be the naked hatched man going for crates all day too. Or just wait more for the game to load than trying to not die in the first 3 Minutes.

• Like 1

I feel you man, but dont give up, every raid you do means you gain experience ( and im not talking about the lvl experience :D)
First of all, if you feel really uncomfortable, go offline mode with bots and wreck them all. Do it as often as you need, until you rek them without a problem.

Even if you dont like the hatchling playstyle, imo it helps a lot to learn the map and other players behaviour. Just go naked in, try to kill a scav with your axe, and the fun begins!

• Upvote 1

This game was intended to be played with friends or teamates. It's playable solo at a certain point when you know the game better. Go find some random teamates on Discord!

If you can't play with others,just grab a pistol and play cautiously. Eventually you will be able to gather stuff and play more aggressively.  

• Upvote 1

Don't concern yourself to much over survival % it's beta just keep going in and dying but try to learn the maps or new parts of it every time you go in eventually you'll get better and better first 3 times I've played I was like wow I wasted my money on this. But now I'm loving it 

• Upvote 1

Take it easy bro :)

Do hatchling runs only if you really broke. At least bring a Makarov that's only 5000 RUB and you get practice. It will take a while, you need to learn spawns, movements and AI behavior. Once you get it you will drop AI left and right and wont be able to carry all the loot. And then you start hunting players. Step by step, :D good luck!

• Upvote 1

I see, thank you guys. I guess the game for the biggest portion teaches patience and needs it's time to get used to.

I guess I'll really need to learn the scav spawns and how to kill them with hatched and pistols.

I got the hang of the sneaky part sometimes but never come alive out of firefights. I mean I do bleed out usually. Might need to bring some meds with me i guess, but am not sure what and if I'd survive with them much longer, i guess i would, hmm.. 

We all started out a bit like that. I would recommend: keep playing the cheapest weapons until your survival rate goes up. Also keep in mind there's currently many cheaters in the game and they will draw down your survivalrate further. 
Just keep using cheapest gear so you don't run out of reserves until you get better. 

Also: woods is the easiest map to extract. Maybe start out over there? 

Edited by rix5
  • Upvote 1

I'm by myself all the time and it can be very difficult. You have to play really carefully and if you here someone, I try to wait for them to see where they are going. Sneaky sneak for your own well being lol. I have found some good routes for every map to avoid early death/opposition and a good escape. It can be very frustrating but just work on cautiously traveling the edges of the map and don't take good items with you. Save them for a later date and only take a good med and a pistol until you feel more comfortable.

Practice makes perfect. That goes for every game not just this one. You are bad in every game you start playing in the beginning or are you trying to say that your are the best player in any other game from the beginning. More you play the game better you become, experience.

Edited by Venomm

9 minutes ago, Czecher said:

Will be gr8 to have  day in the woods without players killing each other :) 

Yea then we can all just look at the nice trees and grass maybe pick some flowers together. Maybe they should just remove guns from the game and replace them with kisses and hugs.:x

I don't know are you guys for real or are you on some heavy medication and drugs.

Edited by Venomm

Ofcourse player base can quickly destroy this game. thats what i was trying to point out,  if u go  all just for the scavs = game over, everyone will have  everything and devs couldnt do anything about it , wake up bro its just game..

• Like 1

O another great tip I forgot to add is when you hear people shooting that is the best time/opportunity to start sprinting and making noise once the shooting clams down start sneaking again. Repeat this until to have visual of the shooter or shooters then strike Iike a snake in the grass

1 hour ago, DaPeezi said:

First and foremost I really like the style and the details of the game. The amount of details and character progression which is implemented and more so what is planned is just amazing. That said it feels like I can't do poo in this world. The gab between my raids and those I see experienced players do, on Twitch for example is just huge.

My survival rate is at about 5 to 10 percent. I'd like to get better but it would be crazy to go out with even semi good stuff at this point. I'm mostly risking some Scav stuff but almost every time just loosing it while killing a guy or two.

I feel like I'd need some more practice with guns to get competitive at some point.

Does anyone know whether or not there will be some kind of practice mode against other players or something? Or maybe pairings so that you only go against equal level opponents? Or maybe similar equipped guys? TTK enhancing mod anyone? I really see no land at this point and I don't just want to throw roubles out of the window on equipment I loose too fast. Don't want to be the naked hatched man going for crates all day too. Or just wait more for the game to load than trying to not die in the first 3 Minutes.

Check out the link my help you: 

Running with others is always better than running alone, use offline mode to get the grip on the things you need. 

You'll improve, friend. 

I have to say I wasn't expecting actually helpful responses. That is very good for the game when the community is actually contructive and helpful. Thank you guys.

• Upvote 1