African_Plz

What are your rarest items?

On 8/30/2017 at 9:04 PM, undercutian said:

This is my Most prized Possession my docs case                    59a75f41f042b_mygamma.PNG.a7b732b82cd29fcedeb4fa218a9f59c6.PNG                                                             and these are my pretty guns minus the m4's.

inv3.PNG

can i buy that watch i like collecting rare things...........i have a few rare keys i can trade.

Unlike the Wallet, the Docs case actually has a very valuable purpose/usage in-game.

Still looking for it!

managed to get 2 Docs case and a purple MOE AK Handguard so far. And a Stock AK Handguard that is all black

On 06.09.2017 at 5:43 PM, PhineasWhipsnde said:

Unlike the Wallet, the Docs case actually has a very valuable purpose/usage in-game.

Still looking for it!

What do they do ?

• Thanks 1

35 минут назад, QueenyQueeny сказал:

What do they do ?

They hold 16 keys at once only taking two slots. 

I heard it is actually a quest reward on Prapor (correct me if I'm wrong), so might as well go doing some quests instead of farming it in the field.  

10 minutes ago, Cyric said:

They hold 16 keys at once only taking two slots. 

I heard it is actually a quest reward on Prapor (correct me if I'm wrong), so might as well go doing some quests instead of farming it in the field.  

I dont have the game. Just collecting info as much as i can so i can be ready.  :)

Wow.  I didn't even know the watch was in the game.

I have never seen a document bag or pistol case, don't even know where they spawn.  I have 1 wallet so I guess that's my semi rare item

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Loudstorm said:

LVOA-C Rail guys... It's buyable, how is this thing can be called rare?

Because those pics ^^^ were posted before they were buyable...

• Upvote 1

On 10/10/2017 at 7:43 AM, THALL said:

Everything is buy able now . . . .Sept for that elcan with no magnification, my white whale.

• Like 1

On 10/10/2017 at 7:43 AM, THALL said:

Yea. I actually had the opportunity to sell it for 25k USD. Should have taken the offer.

2 minutes ago, Dominguez132 said:

Everything is buy able now . . . .Sept for that elcan with no magnification, my white whale.

They were rare as balls, LVOA's went from rare (First patch they were out) to near impossible to find, which is when I found that one. I had the Elcan 4x, it is not very good. Traded it to my friend for 2 VAL's.

I remember when everything was rare. We hunted for days killing scavs and looting rare weapon spawns to find the 260mm Barrel, BOTL, and RBP when you could only get them from the wood shelf in Factory and dead scav's very rarely. Our white whale was the Surefire Monster Mini 556 suppressor. You could get the normal with crap tons of Euro's which was damn near impossible still, but the Mini only one of us found.

Oh yea and I ended up getting lucky and finding this AK (AK Pics Below) with all of these attachments, including the illusive and still impossible to find GP-35 Grenade Launcher. Also was one of the first to find the Heinsoldt Scope which you can get at Skier now.

And the Kiver... The point is back in my day everything was rare XD, and we didn't have none of your fancy colored Magpul stocks. Only the stupid Black with White tiger striped one.

Pics below are the screwed up God AK I found with the GP-35, and the Short Barrel MK-18/M4 before you could just buy the crap for them. And for some reason the Tan CTR stock was near impossible to find, so I got a gross green one on it lol.

2017-04-03[14-49] (1).png

2017-06-20[06-12] (4).png

2017-06-20[06-12] (9).png

8 minutes ago, Alexand said:

2017-04-03[14-49] (1).png

"Music from Halo combat evolved begins to play."

Also @Alexand The only reason i like the sight is becuase it gives me a reason to use the Canted mount with a Red dot. Mind you the elcan Specture is my spirit animal, I like having a reason.
I could do it with the ELS but I am to much of a realist when it comes to games, I already have a 1-4 optic that with a flip of a switch can do the same as the red dot.

Edited by Dominguez132
  • Like 1

Just now, Dominguez132 said:

The only problem is sometimes this happened (1st and 2nd pic).

But sometimes (3rd and 4th pic) they detonated which insta killed Scav's with Defender armor on in a 10 meter radius.

Never used it in combat pre wipe, was too rare.

From what I understood I was one of the only people to ever touch the GP-35, and it spawned on that AK in a locker on Factory of all places.

2017-04-05[04-07]_-246.9,_2.1,_-196.0_0.0,_-0.7,_0.0,_0.7_(0).png

2017-04-05[04-10]_-207.1,_2.3,_-195.5_-0.1,_-0.9,_0.3,_-0.3_(0).png

2017-04-05[04-12]_-256.4,_2.3,_-193.6_0.0,_-0.8,_0.0,_0.6_(0).png

2017-04-05[04-12]_-256.4,_2.3,_-193.6_0.0,_-0.8,_0.0,_0.6_(1).png

4 minutes ago, Alexand said:

2017-04-05[04-12]_-256.4,_2.3,_-193.6_0.0,_-0.8,_0.0,_0.6_(0).png

This is cool as Hell. I want to see the GL's in game but i am also afraid of what they may do as far as the game being unbalanced to hell when someone has one.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Dominguez132 said:

Also @Alexand The only reason i like the sight is becuase it gives me a reason to use the Canted mount with a Red dot. Mind you the elcan Specture is my spirit animal, I like having a reason.
I could do it with the ELS but I am to much of a realist when it comes to games, I already have a 1-4 optic that with a flip of a switch can do the same as the red dot.

The reason I do a Spectre DR with a Canted BFF is because the DR is close, but is not a true 1x power scope. So it is a little distorted and the field of perception is a bit whack for target acquisition. Plus I like having my DR on 4x and the canted for quick switching engagements (Bound my optics rotation to Mouse Button 5). People run the HAMR now because the "Optic is easier to use", but I prefer the Spectre for looks and I like the ranging redicles better.

Also damn you. You got the game 1 day before me Mr. January 11th...

1 minute ago, Dominguez132 said:

This is cool as Hell. I want to see the GL's in game but i am also afraid of what they may do as far as the game being unbalanced to hell when someone has one.

They are hard as hell to aim. Trust me, only skilled players would be able to hit even the broad side of a barn with one.

7 hours ago, johncage213 said:

the rounds look quite large on the ground

Yep. We better fire that trucks wheel rather then rog25s xD